Britney told me her career was over and i ignored it....cause of glory

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply
12 minutes ago, Mainshow said:

Is it alreadyher 8th year? 

Even though I like her a lot, she still feels like a One/Two Hit(s) Wonder to me xD

yep coming up on her 9th i think, Britney released Blackout in her 9th year in the business when will Kety purr tbh :giggleney:

she is a one hit wonder her last big hit was like 4 years ago :staysalty:

• Super Mods
53 minutes ago, BritneyRihannaBeyonce said:

I understand but I feel like this is the end of Britney's career.  She's going to retire and Pom is not going anywhere. 

Yeah but thats been said since circus. Every era people are for sure its the last but she keeps putting out albums and releasing stuff.  She's not the type of person to retire otherwise she would have done it a long time ago.

The  problems is that she is probably having more fun dating Sam and being a mother that she doesnt want to go back to her youth and gruel away hard dance routines and do exciting **** anymore. She wants to have consistency and routine and enjoy her life. I think it's okay, my only real complaint is that her team doesn't put an effort into making her the best she can be IN VEGAS. She can stay in Vegas.. I just wish she'd go back to some of the old choreo, if she wants to remain a nostalgia act then we need that nostalgia. And prerecorded vocals... and good costumes and add props...how hard is it? That's it. She'll continue putting out music over the years and hopefully itll be  things she feels passionate about and not FF/ BJ quality,  But I dont think she will ever fully stop. She just wont be the hardworking passionate girl she was in her youth.

1 minute ago, Justney said:

The  problems is that she is probably having more fun dating Sam and being a mother that she doesnt want to go back to her youth and gruel away hard dance routines and do exciting **** anymore. She wants to have consistency and routine and enjoy her life. I think it's okay, my only real complaint is that her team doesn't put an effort into making her the best she can be IN VEGAS. She can stay in Vegas.. I just wish she'd go back to some of the old choreo, if she wants to remain a nostalgia act then we need that nostalgia. And prerecorded vocals... and good costumes and add props...how hard is it? That's it. She'll continue putting out music over the years and hopefully itll be  things she feels passionate about and not FF/ BJ quality,  But I dont think she will ever fully stop. She just wont be the hardworking passionate girl she was in her youth.

this are mte:otears:

Archived