Britney Dance Moves Megamix (Re-Edit)

Luminous

Hey guys, I want to let you know that I made a re edition of one of my best works. I did this a few weeks ago and didn't made a thread about it because i felt it was gonna be repetitive and you would get sick of it. :weirdmeout:

BUT i'm posting this now, 'cause the original video, is private now, so if you gived it a thumbs up, you won't be able to watch it again.. :yaknow:

I did this 'cause i thought it was kinda stupid to have two videos almost, identical... so I've basicly blocked the one with... WAY more views, but some little errors, and leave this one, which is better (the ending it's ok now, it contains every single video). :saycheese:

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply
15 minutes ago, Luminous said:

Hey guys, I want to let you know that I made a re edition of one of my best works. I did this a few weeks ago and didn't made a thread about it because i felt it was gonna be repetitive and you would get sick of it. :weirdmeout:

BUT i'm posting this now, 'cause the original video, is private now, so if you gived it a thumbs up, you won't be able to watch it again.. :yaknow:

I did this 'cause i thought it was kinda stupid to have two videos almost, identical... so I've basicly blocked the one with... WAY more views, but some little errors, and leave this one, which is better (the ending it's ok now, it contains every single video). :saycheese:

I love it

5 hours ago, A.D. said:

Do you think it's possible to make a POM DVD that mixes 2017ney and 2016ney? I can provide you links for the best performances of each song :slayney:

I would like, but it would take me a long time .. but yeah .. I will eventually make more POM editions, the last one I did was a few months ago so.. :giggleney:

1 hour ago, Barbie Spears said:

Those breakdowns spliced together, I had to get off my chair and walk off that energy. Damn! Great job on the editing :bop:

Thanks a lot.. :saycheese:

Even though I created the video, every time I check it and look at it, it gives me goosebumps, the remix I chose from HIAM is very good !!. :feelingmyself:

Archived