Why does Britney get so much ****??

SexyJeans

2 hours ago, breaktheiceofmrv said:

OMG poor baby! :crying1:

What can we expect from someone who thinks Iggy is awesome tho? :truthtea:

I know right :pieceofwhat:

2 hours ago, A.D. said:

I tend to have a problem with cunts that loathe Britney for no valid reason :staysalty:

Ugh I just don't get their logic?? How can they say they hate her for no reason at all

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, Spearsfan said:

Honestly, it stems from sexism when it comes to personally hating Britney the person.

I've met ppl and they are like I hate Britney and I ask them why and the only thing they can come up with is because she shaved her head...

So a woman broke *traditional* beauty standards, so you hate her??? It doesn't make sense but it's the most common answer. 

Which is weird because it's mostly women who says they hate her because of the head shaving

Like isn't it kinda ironic that they say they stand for equality and womens rights but at the same time they think it's okay to hate and bash someone because they break the traditional beauty standards :nyheadache:

1 hour ago, lustwecantcontrol said:

I think a lot of it is jealousy tbh, Britney was your typical girl next door who hit it big so I think it strikes a nerve with some and they try to tear her down/ discredit her to make themselves feel better! I also think that because she's not afraid of her body and sexuality that girls who are not that comfortable about themselves see her as a *****! 

Kinda funny how those are some of the reasons why we love her :ponderney:

24 minutes ago, SexyJeans said:

Which is weird because it's mostly women who says they hate her because of the head shaving

Like isn't it kinda ironic that they say they stand for equality and womens rights but at the same time they think it's okay to hate and bash someone because they break the traditional beauty standards :nyheadache:

I never heard it from women but men.

Now it proves everyone is saying it but it doesn't make sense.

Mental Health is also a topic ppl go after others on but they still make fun of 2007.

its unfair tbh

Why are you friends with them then? :ehidk: I listen to a lot of underground rap/alternative music and am part of the underground music scene in my city, so I know a lot of music snobs, and if anyone dares question my love for Britney I just consider them to be too pretentious to be friends with :staysalty: all the real ones love Britney lbr

1 hour ago, itsjosiebitch said:

Wow. Sounds like my brother. He literally told me that he hates Britney Spears. How can somebody say or think that? :weirdmeout:

Yeah like how can you just hate someone over such shallow reasons

I have never said I hated a celebrity. Diskliked yes but I would never say that I hate someone who I never met

And Britney is like the sweetest person ever

Archived