Chaotic : EP

radar89

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, radar89 said:

Sorry for being a flop fan, were all of the songs supposed to be included in The Original Doll album? :meltdown: All of the songs are really good tbh. Perfect bridge between ITZ and Blackout era 

I wish Britney at least shoot MV for Godna Lisa :meltdown:

I don't think so really because the DVD with these songs included went on release before the Original Doll - phase were about to happen as of what I know. I felt like these tracks were kind of leftovers from previous sessions for In The Zone and MP Greatest Hits.

Kinda hard to remember now tho.

7 hours ago, radar89 said:

Sorry for being a flop fan, were all of the songs supposed to be included in The Original Doll album? :meltdown: All of the songs are really good tbh. Perfect bridge between ITZ and Blackout era 

I wish Britney at least shoot MV for Godna Lisa :meltdown:

6 hours ago, NiceSpears said:

I don't think so really because the DVD with these songs included went on release before the Original Doll - phase were about to happen as of what I know. I felt like these tracks were kind of leftovers from previous sessions for In The Zone and MP Greatest Hits.

Kinda hard to remember now tho.

Only Mona Lisa and Someday were new songs. Chaotic and Over to You Now are ITZ rejects.

1 hour ago, BoyToySoldier said:

Only Mona Lisa and Someday were new songs. Chaotic and Over to You Now are ITZ rejects.

Yeah, and she did Someday when she became pregnant and did it as a single. It was a song of that moment, I don't think she had any plans of including it on the new album she would come out with(that never happened until Blackout).

It's so crazy to think back to this time. 

I know Britney is the same person but I feel like she has changed three different times since Original Doll time. 

Its crazy. I would never think Britney then would ever believe she would be current Britney. 

I know ppl get upset about comparing but it's really mind baffling when you think about it. 

I think the answer is both yes and no since Britney,sadly,had 2 unrealeased albums.

One being ''Original doll'' and the other one being ''Can You Handle Mine?''.

I saw the tracklist for ''Can You Handle Mine?'',but it doesn't seem like a real official release.

Sadly they've been hiding her best music for years smh.:byebitch:

23 minutes ago, Lucky's ***** said:

I think the answer is both yes and no since Britney,sadly,had 2 unrealeased albums.

One being ''Original doll'' and the other one being ''Can You Handle Mine?''.

I saw the tracklist for ''Can You Handle Mine?'',but it doesn't seem like a real official release.

Sadly they've been hiding her best music for years smh.:byebitch:

Can You Handle Mine was a fanmade album consisting of unreleased songs that leaked, it's not official.

5 hours ago, Isla. said:

Only Mona Lisa. Chaotic and Over To You Now were leftovers from ITZ. Someday was written specifically for the EP.

Mona Lisa was recorded for her next album not ITZ, she recorded it live with her band during the onyx tour in 2004 (the demo she sent to radio) obviously they re-recorded it in the studio for the EP and the album was scrapped I assume because she fell pregnant

1 minute ago, Shadow. said:

Mona Lisa was recorded for her next album not ITZ, she recorded it live with her band during the onyx tour in 2004 (the demo she sent to radio) obviously they re-recorded it in the studio for the EP and the album was scrapped I assume because she fell pregnant

I didn't say it was? The op was asking if the Chaotic: EP songs were all supposed to be for The Original Doll.

Archived