Britney almost wants to cry

Perfect Britney

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

OKAY, I DON'T ADVISE YOU TO READ THIS IF IT'S DARK OUTSIDE AND YOU'RE AFRAID OF THE CREEPY STUFF BUT...

A long time ago (vicotrian era?) there was a tradition that if someone died you didn't bury them right away because you had to do a family photoshoot with the dead person first. They had special things to hold the dead up like they were standing or sitting and sometimes  they drew fake eyes on their eyelids so they'd look more alive. Worst tradition ever and I'm happy those times are over.

Here are a few examples:

Image result for dead family portrait  452f29fb7f1a6ea5e1084dd87b7b3b0f.jpg

Image result for dead family portrait  Your mom was beheaded? No problem, you can still take a pic :britdrown:

Image result for dead family portrait

But the girl on the left kinda looks dead  and the other girl looks like she's afraid of her so it reminded me of that lol. Good choice Brit, good choice :pieceofwhat:

Very precious:icant1:

25 minutes ago, Britney_baby said:

OKAY, I DON'T ADVISE YOU TO READ THIS IF IT'S DARK OUTSIDE AND YOU'RE AFRAID OF THE CREEPY STUFF BUT...

A long time ago (vicotrian era?) there was a tradition that if someone died you didn't bury them right away because you had to do a family photoshoot with the dead person first. They had special things to hold the dead up like they were standing or sitting and sometimes  they drew fake eyes on their eyelids so they'd look more alive. Worst tradition ever and I'm happy those times are over.

WOW! That's so interesting!

Archived