Another Tragic Preview From The 'Britney Ever After' Biopic Is Here Y'all

Jordan Miller

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 hours ago, Britney_baby said:

idk, Britney asked Kevin to marry her first but soon after Kevin did propose to her with a ring and everything so I don't know if yo can say that :ehum:

I'm sure it didn't happen randomly like that while they were in bed so it's a mess either way lol :tbh:

They said on Ellen that they were on a plane and she proposed, then he was like "The guy does that" so he waited a bit then asked and she said yes. As if Lifetime wouldn't even Google "How did Britney and K Fed get engaged" SMH!

What a bullshit. It's Britney who proposed first. ON A PLANE. Not in bed.. HE said no, but proposed himself right after. Apparently they haven't read the "People" mag's  engagement issue... I liked the first trailer, this one is trash.

Britney: (...) we were on an airplane to New York from Ireland. I’d finished the European part of my tour and I was going home. I was ready to get back to the States. I was really happy. Kevin was with me, so I’d had a lot of fun on the tour. 
We were a couple hours into the flight, and we’d been talking the whole time, stuff about life, wanting to have kids, the future, and everything like that. It was an intimate conversation. And we’d always talked about how some people don’t have to get married when they’re in love.
Kevin: You can spend the rest of your life with each other if you’re in love. 
Britney: Then all of a sudden I said, “What if you want to get married?” And I kind of went from there to asking him if he would marry me. I asked him. 
Kevin: And I said no. 
Britney: He said no because he thought it wasn’t the right way to do it. I was taken by surprise. I thought the guy was supposed to ask the girl. So a couple of minutes went by and then I asked her.” He adds, ”I wasn’t really thinking about asking her right away, but I did without reservation. I’d known for a while that she’s the one.

That's how it was.

8 hours ago, Hypnotherapy said:

I know. I love some of the fanmade documentaries and montages on YouTube, some are pretty emotional.

In my opinion the deeper times of her life and the deeper side of her should be told by either her herself or have her blessing if they are going to. It looks like they are just doing a simple reenactment of her career and that would be the right thing to do if anything. Although they shouldn't be doing it. 

3 hours ago, Body ache said:

They got it wrong. Kevin never asked her to marry him. It was the other way around.

He did, but she proposed first, he said 'no', then after a couple of mins he asked her himself & she said yes, then bought her own ring. Read the "People" (2004) interview with the both of them.http://people.com/premium/britney-kevins-exclusive-interview/ & http://ew.com/article/2004/06/30/britney-im-one-who-proposed-kevin/

Guest Diamond Horse

At first I was too like: "Let's criticize the heck out of it." but some things about it actually look better than I expected and hey, it is only a Lifetime biopic.

Archived