3 Prerecorded Vocals from the Femme Fatale Tour were incredible

troubleforyou

Just now, neel21 said:

What would you prefer: A voice that sounds like Britney is being badly autotuned or a voice that may be 19 (13 in this case) years old, but sound good. Also,

You cant prove a point by: Oh she danced hard during HIAM, so she's gonna **** her singing up during the next song....just to prove that she's dancing and singing. Also, your singing voice is always worse when you are dancing not after....

Okay, the prerecorded vocals aren't ''autotuned to sound bad'', they're prerecorded to sound live.  The point of them was to ''trick'' people going to the show (once) that she wass singing live, which is why after 3 dancing numbers, she sounds slightly off. 

I'd much prefer prerecorded vocals at the same level as the FF tour, than listening to BOMT in POM with her old ones.

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 31.01.2017 at 10:06 PM, David. said:

i fooled my sister, cousin and friends who went with me to the fft 

they were all saying how she didnt dance a lot and i told them it was because it was the first time she sang live for a whole show

and they believed it and still do to this day

I watched a lot of fft videos and there are some songs live. Not %100 live but there are vocals. I even investigate this case with my vocal coach and he said yes she sings live and when we were watching beyonces performances he said most of the performances that she dances are actually prerecorded. I mean I knew that but there are some of those performances that I thoughy she sang live. what I'm saying is he knows what he talks about. He proved it after exposing Beyonce.:snapney:

On 1/31/2017 at 6:46 PM, MissSpearsSaysSo said:

I love Britney's voice, but she sounds horrible here. The vocals on the 1st and 2nd verses are not her best. 

what? that' s actually how she sounds when singing 'live', when she is recording vocals, no edition, no vocoder, no autotune. it's not bad or horrible. it's suppose to sound live and not perfect. plus she is dancing. there is a point here...

1 minute ago, ICouldntThinkOfOne said:

Okay, the prerecorded vocals aren't ''autotuned to sound bad'', they're prerecorded to sound live.  The point of them was to ''trick'' people going to the show (once) that she wass singing live, which is why after 3 dancing numbers, she sounds slightly off. 

I'd much prefer prerecorded vocals at the same level as the FF tour, than listening to BOMT in POM with her old ones.

They aren't, but they sound like that.....also, it s pointless discussing this, we know damn well that POM aint gonna get pre-recd vocals (good or bad sounding) anytime soon :orangu: 

23 minutes ago, HotAsIce.ve said:

Plus! Looking again the Stage of the FFT (American Leg) god that **** looks expensive (not like POM) 

it looked really good, it's true. but POM stage looks very good too. they have different purposes, different shows and places. but yeah i get what you said.

1 hour ago, HotAsIce.ve said:

I love this from the FFT the prerecorded vocals. I mean it's to much work do this for POM and her performances of Glory? Seriously? 

Plus! Looking again the Stage of the FFT (American Leg) god that **** looks expensive (not like POM) 

so the dissing has begun lmao

first we dissed circus tour

then fft came and suddenly circus tour was glorious 

then vegas came and at first you were all happy and now you all are starting to diss it and praise fft lol 

its a cycle that only exists within the britney army

On 1/31/2017 at 0:46 PM, MissSpearsSaysSo said:

I love Britney's voice, but she sounds horrible here. The vocals on the 1st and 2nd verses are not her best. 

def not album quality but that's why it's not on the album version lol. it's nice that they did this for a few songs on FF - she should def do it for every single song she plans on lipping (aka every single song in her show). it's the least she could do.

On 31-1-2017 at 8:06 PM, David. said:

i fooled my sister, cousin and friends who went with me to the fft 

they were all saying how she didnt dance a lot and i told them it was because it was the first time she sang live for a whole show

and they believed it and still do to this day

I did so too with my boyfriend at that time. Although i did say it was "partially live" to make it more believable.

Archived