3 Prerecorded Vocals from the Femme Fatale Tour were incredible

troubleforyou

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply
19 minutes ago, David. said:

i fooled my sister, cousin and friends who went with me to the fft 

they were all saying how she didnt dance a lot and i told them it was because it was the first time she sang live for a whole show

and they believed it and still do to this day

Slayyy tbh :rihclap:

I loooove them!!! The only thing I liked about the FFT were the prerecorded vocals! I much rather listen to Britney's cracking voice than the BOMT audio from 2930482309 years ago.

The other one I liked from that tour was Up 'n Down, the adlibs she added sounded cool during the bridge :feelingmyself:

• 4 weeks later...
On 1/31/2017 at 4:49 PM, brintyjoan said:

There are pre-recorded vocals in MATM. 

At 2:02 and a few seconds further

:moorangu: 

Sleigh the effort 

:meltdown:

love how at 2:16 though, our girl is so talented she can even sign her lines without even opening her mouth. 

slaaay guuurl

Just now, ICouldntThinkOfOne said:

to 19 year old vocals? 

What would you prefer: A voice that sounds like Britney is being badly autotuned or a voice that may be 19 (13 in this case) years old, but sound good. Also,

7 minutes ago, troubleforyou said:

That's exactly the point. She danced hard during HIAM and straight into 3. She isn't supposed to be faultless

You cant prove a point by: Oh she danced hard during HIAM, so she's gonna **** her singing up during the next song....just to prove that she's dancing and singing. Also, your singing voice is always worse when you are dancing not after....

Archived