The Essential is killing me

sibode

5 hours ago, SomeoneGimmeBritney said:

I don't know either, but they are quite popular. They're handy for casual fans of particular artists, i.e. those who like the singles but wouldn't want to buy or listen to a whole album. I have The Essential Blondie on my iTunes as I like some of their songs but wouldn't like a full album and I have some of the MJ one. I guess it's like Greatest Hits albums. Some GH albums like ABBA Gold are 'essential' in that nearly everyone has them or should have them, at least in my opinion. Most people I know have ABBA Gold. I have it and my parents have it on CD and cassette.

ABBA :mcry:

My Third first artist/band after Britney and Mariah.

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A friend bought that CD as a gift (randomly) and I really like it, it has 2 cd's, 1st one is earlier hits, up until my prerogative, and the second one is from blackout and afterwards up until S&S :mhm: its a really nice cd to have tbh. And it is released by RCA they just dont consult with the artist as they have the copyrights to the songs :mhm:  RCA released it randomly to get some more money thats all, minimum investment 

Archived