Who Would You Like To Work and Feature With Britney For B10?

We thinkin about B10 (lowkey) and I would like to know who would you like seeing Britney work and feature with, for B10

For me it's Max Martin and Danja together, I feel like it would be interesting having them work on a couple of song :mhm:  DJ Mustard, Mattman and Robin, Andrew Goldstein, Ian Kirkpatrick, Lance Eric Shipp, Guy Sigsworth, Timberland,  Justin Timberlake, Madonna, Hit-Boy, Mark Taylor, Ammo, Boots, and The Return of Bloodshy & Avant, have them work on a few song by themselves and then a few with Max Martin and Danja together. I feel like they would work on something magical, some experimental like when B&A did "Toxic" make it new and fresh

And people I like to feature for Britney

Madonna, Justin Timberlake, Nicki Minaj,and Rihanna (and Banana, and Radar Horse :crying2:  JK) 

Let me know what you think and who would you want for B10 :bwink: 

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'd love her to make just ONE featuring with M.I.A. tbh

But it would be so hot for her to sing a M.I.A.-style-song... a Political theme... 
something about LGBT rights or immigrants!

I know Britney doesn't want to be politically exposed, but it would be more mature...
Or just a video like GIRL GONE WILD  by Madonna! FYI that was gay themed as a answer to Russian LGBT rights

Archived