Would this be a smart move/ plan for her?

indyRS

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I mean the only reason so much of BO was included in TCSBS was because she never got to tour for BO.

I guess the same would apply for Glory. I'd like to see that, as long as B10 doesn't get the short end of the stick like Circus did.

Only the singles from Circus were performed on TCSBS. Oh and Mannequin with that tragic choreo that we all had a meltdown. :orangu: 

No, it wouldnt be a smart move because world tours are supposed to attract people and they haven't been here for her since 2011, TTWE & IWG were her latest hits. She MUST release at least one new song (of not a complete album) to conncect with GP again. They can't go straight to a world tour because it simply wouldn't sell well, unless (please delete this post before some of her incompetent team sees it) if it happens under the follwing scenarios:

- go on a world tour promoting her POM show.

- arrange only a few dates in specific cities, not so many as a world tour, maybe around 15 or 20. 

- low budget = small arenas. 

god, our expectations are getting lower and lower each era 

48 minutes ago, Million Billion said:

Well, BJ songs would work way better on stage than Glory's. How impactful would be songs like Invitation, Just luv me, Just like me, Change your mind into Britney style? You know she won't sing them live. :)

Change Your Mind could be an amazing flamenco / salsa style number with her and Willie.

Just Luv Me could be like HATL (FF Tour), Just Like Me like Everytime (TCSBS). With pre-recorded vocals, it would fool people. :orangu: 

She would have to do the Super Bowl first or some kind of major event, because if she goes straight to a world tour, she won't sell, and she'd probably cancel everything, and go to a 6 years hiatus hidden in her home.

She can't stop Vegas  :lessons:,  it's in its best moment. Vegas just needs more revamps in the choreos and such.

What she should do perhaps, is, WITHOUT ENDING VEGAS, try a few selected dates during her breaks, like she did last year with the iTunes festival, to test the response of the GP. If there is a high demand, then consider doing a whole tour. She can't risk the stability (in all aspects) that Vegas has brought to her. She hasn't had a major hit in years. A tour would've made so much more sense after Scream & Shout or even after Work *****. This isn't the right time for a world tour. She needs to have new hits, or otherwise it would just be the POM show with the classic hits, which I wouldn't mind, but in that case let's just stick with Vegas. 

11 minutes ago, BoyToySoldier said:

Change Your Mind could be an amazing flamenco / salsa style number with her and Willie.

Just Luv Me could be like HATL (FF Tour), Just Like Me like Everytime (TCSBS). With pre-recorded vocals, it would fool people. :orangu: 

Well, yeah, maybe only if she put on a very detailed performance like Breathe on me in which the song was real slow but every move was planned to be that way, but I don't know why I feel like most of Glory songs don't require more than this 

anigif_original-grid-image-18957-1403798 

except for DYWCO, Clumsy & BETTER

1 hour ago, PokemonSpears said:

She would have to do the Super Bowl first or some kind of major event, because if she goes straight to a world tour, she won't sell, and she'd probably cancel everything, and go to a 6 years hiatus hidden in her home.

She can't stop Vegas  :lessons:,  it's in its best moment. Vegas just needs more revamps in the choreos and such.

What she should do perhaps, is, WITHOUT ENDING VEGAS, try a few selected dates during her breaks, like she did last year with the iTunes festival, to test the response of the GP. If there is a high demand, then consider doing a whole tour. She can't risk the stability (in all aspects) that Vegas has brought to her. She hasn't had a major hit in years. A tour would've made so much more sense after Scream & Shout or even after Work *****. This isn't the right time for a world tour. She needs to have new hits, or otherwise it would just be the POM show with the classic hits, which I wouldn't mind, but in that case let's just stick with Vegas. 

this tbh 

i dont know why people think she could magically tour, i want her to avoid a failure and having to give tickets away for like 3 dollars cause they are not selling, she needs major promo like the superbowl like u said or idk something else but huge, people need to be aware that she is back and she is worth the money to go see her, in fact, beyonce became the huge force that she is (overrated) right after the superbowl

right now she cant tour and i agree with the vegas revamp

but in order for a world tour like circus or ff she needs hits and become present in the media again 

Archived