remember when britney released un-airbrushed pics from candies?

BritneyLover99

back in 2010, she agreed to release her pics without photoshop, this is something that nobody does. 

Britney Spears has allowed the pre-airbrushed images from a shoot she took part in for fashion firm Candie's to be used ALONGSIDE the digitally-altered ones, so people can see the difference.  

Brave move: Britney Spears has allowed airbrushed images from her shoot to be released along with the original raw photos which show all her imperfectionsBrave move: Britney Spears has allowed airbrushed images from her shoot to be released along with the original raw photos which show all her imperfections

Britney Spears in her Candies advertShaping up: The pop star's whole body has been trimmed down with the use of a computer, even down to removing a tattoo on her back

from dailymail ;  A source told the Daily Mirror newspaper: 'Britney is proud of her body - imperfections and all.' :brit2016:

this is something that i always remember  :mcry: because she made a real statement with that,  she is saying "love yourself" it sounds stupid but it did a huge impact on me ( i was 13 back then :p)

(http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-1265676/Britney-Spears-releases-airbrushed-images-digitally-altered-versions.html)

Read

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

she also allowed the Work ***** unedited pics to be out there. There wasn't much difference between the video and the pictures without edition, but I still thought it was a really good thing. 

I assume she doesn't really cares if there are "bad" pictures of her out there nowadays, I mean, her bad pictures were literally everywhere in 2007. At this point she's prob like, not caring at all

Archived