Justin Bieber, Drake And Kanye Won't Attend The Grammys

Jordan Miller

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I find this ironic being that the Grammys are irrelevant in part because people like Kanye West, Jay-Z, and Beyonce have been awarded more than artists with actual talent like Whitney Houston or Mariah Carey :zoomzoom:

And let me get this straight...Justin Bieber, a young artist who is nominated 4 times this year (including for Song AND Album of the Year), is not attending the Grammys because young artists are not nominated :sofedup:

I can't even with Hollywood anymore and this display of narcissism and entitlement that rolls around every awards season :grimace:

5 hours ago, Onyx Guest said:

I find this ironic being that the Grammys are irrelevant in part because people like Kanye West, Jay-Z, and Beyonce have been awarded more than artists with actual talent like Whitney Houston or Mariah Carey :zoomzoom:

And let me get this straight...Justin Bieber, a young artist who is nominated 4 times this year (including for Song AND Album of the Year), is not attending the Grammys because young artists are not nominated :sofedup:

I can't even with Hollywood anymore and this display of narcissism and entitlement that rolls around every awards season :grimace:

Couldn't agree more. Honestly, Bieber is the most annoying celeb right now. His album was great but his personality is crazy ans it's beyond me how his fans still support him. He's so entitled. 

Well, the thing that bothers me is that they act like they are on "superior level", they are over the grammys thing, when they actually submitted their nominations. Meanwhile Britney submitted her nom in more than one category without success... 

On one hand I'm like "bieber, drake and kanye are just fake whining babies"

On the other... grammys are getting what they deserve

Guest Brichney.
20 hours ago, britneyluvva said:

so he complains for years about not being nominated for a grammy only to get noms and say this? okay, justina..

He probably knows things behind the scenes that you and I don't know. 

Archived