We need to focus on streaming on the next era

Artsy Fartsy

britney is 35 and in the perfect physical and mental form to put on the primeney show now. no more charm la donna choreos.

if she does that and showcases it with b10 performances on a few big shows and makes a big deal about her 20th anniversary and goes on world tour, then britney can be at the very top once again. i can see it. make it happen. :queenflopga:

20 people on exhale streaming like crazy isn't going to do ****.

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

WHATEVER we did ENOUGH streaming. This forum is never going to be able to change the destiny of a Britney Spears album. If the GP doesnt buy into it, its over. This era I have never done more streaming across more devices, 24 hours a day, on different American VPNs, on different fake Spotify accounts, requesting, tweeting, texting, **** sucking, and nothing we did made any difference.

Wow I'm in a bad mood

18 hours ago, Lonely-*** said:

I miss the physical era. When album sales mattered, when tv shows released their seasons on DVD...

Yes me too. It's much nicer to actually OWN the music than just listen to it online. Plus with a CD/iPod you can listen to it offline. I tried streaming, don't get on with it at all. The Spotify software (at least the Mac version) was clunky and crashed my Macbook if I used it while I had Chrome or MS Word open (tried to use it for music while studying). It made my Macbook Air run like one of those awful low grade Mac Performa desktops from the mid 90s. Then I tried it on my phone for a while when my iPod broke and it was unreliable. If I had good phone signal it was fine but if not then it didn't work. I can't afford to subscribe to streaming services either. It's another bill to pay and I'm trying to cut down on bills. I know streaming is used a lot now but it doesn't work for everyone. 

Archived