What would you like Britney to do next era

Crayboy

Lets say we only get two singles, maybe ONE more single this year. 

Vegas ends, then what?

what would you like her to do?

personally, I want her to train her voice A LOT (and stop the smoking :)) & give us ONE epic song for her 20th anniversary. 

She comes out, sings a ballad live, dances her *** of, kills it boom. THEN she takes another break to work om her performaimg skills while making an album. 

And then another single to keep everyone interestes. Promote the hell out of both of them.

after that a world tour

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply
39 minutes ago, Crayboy said:

Lets say we only get two singles, maybe ONE more single this year. 

Vegas ends, then what?

what would you like her to do?

personally, I want her to train her voice A LOT (and stop the smoking :)) & give us ONE epic song for her 20th anniversary. 

She comes out, sings a ballad live, dances her *** of, kills it boom. THEN she takes another break to work om her performaimg skills while making an album. 

And then another single to keep everyone interestes. Promote the hell out of both of them.

after that a world tour

She wont promote it , she already did that in the pass , she's kind off tired of it , but it would be cool.

I want her to act more professional and act more like an "artist" to get attention on her again.
We know she's amazing and that se was behind Glory but the world only sees a woman that keeps lipsyncing while not dancing as hard (I'm talking about Make Me / MM&I at the VMAs, we know she dances a lot in vegas, even tho the choreo is crap)
So I would love her to sing live and release ONE song at least where she shows off her beautiful real voice. Why do they keep pushing this baby teen voice thing? I want her to be respected

Archived