Please release Love Me Down as a single

Finkypop the 3rd

Thank you :brit:

I'll see you all when one of the greatest songs of Glory is officially released to radio, has a groundbreaking music video that snatches a Vevo certification and elite iconic status, and skyrockets to the top of the Billboard charts :brit: but that's just me and how I view life and stuff and you have every right to disagree (and be wrong) :brit: 

Spoiler

it would probably flop but it deserves a video so please just do it :brit:

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, Finkypop the 3rd said:

Thank you :brit:

I'll see you all when one of the greatest songs of Glory is officially released to radio, has a groundbreaking music video that snatches a Vevo certification and elite iconic status, and skyrockets to the top of the Billboard charts :brit: but that's just me and how I view life and stuff and you have every right to disagree (and be wrong) :brit: 

Hide contents

it would probably flop but it deserves a video so please just do it :brit:

We all know that ain't gonna happen if she doesn't promote :sobbing:

3 hours ago, Barbie Spears said:

LMD is one of my faves from the album just because of how psyched it gets me. Like this exact reaction.

But real talk: At this point, I feel like If I'm Dancing is the only potential single that has a chance of breaking into the GP's playlist.

I could see If I'm Dancing going viral with a really cute, dancy, upbeat music video, the song has something to it that just stands out 

It's one of my favorites off Glory so I'd totally love if it were a single too but idk part of me thinks there won't be anymore singles :(

• 3 years later...

Archived