B Team Needs to Act Now! Release Just Luv Me!

MikeMasi

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 hours ago, MikeMasi said:

I'll give it to you that If I'm Dancin' is catchy, but it would't be great as a single. There's no meaning, no substance and not really anything great about it, except for the fact that it's catchy. At least Just Luv Me has good lyricist and a meaning behind it.

My Prerogative says hi!

And if I remember correctly, Selena's songs did well from Revival. So that also says hi to you, too!

The lyrics in If I'm Dancing are WAY more interesting than the ones in JLM and there actually is meaning to If I'm Dancing as well it's a love song just like JLM! Not to mention it's one of the stand out tracks on the album, not some Selena Gomez knock off! Also it's not as if Slumber Party and MM are super deep either and they were singles! 

Just now, David. said:

just luv me is too boring

its a great song for the fans but make me and slumber party proved that the gp aint here for slow songs from brit, its not what she does, she needs a banger

the only way that just luv me would work is if they made it shorter and ft justin bieber 

This is what i'm fearing. Glory is the type of sound she should be doing. Songs like 'work from home' or 'I got you' too that still have that sound but are dancey.

It will be so distressing to me if they ignore their personal failure in promoting her when looking at the performance.

That core loyal fan base still bought the albums and the singles but it's like everything performed as I would expect it to given the circumstances.

I mean honestly who thinks you're going to have a number one with a single you just drop to your FANS, have a music video that isn't actually a music video to ensure it doesn't get a lot of views, perform a minute and a half of it on a awards show and not mention the song EVER And then do some minor things scattered messily afterwards.

Who expects that to make everyone flock and spend money on it? Oh and while i'm at it i'll buy the album too. The chances of that are so small. It needs to be in your face like Circus era really.

It needs to be everywhere in order to sell well these days. You need to get that song everywhere. Get that video everywhere. You can have your max martin britney formula song this year and if she does the same it'll perform the same.

They need to stop marketing her as a tribute act of her earlier days and market her as a current, still inovative artist. If the public is reintroduced to her as an artist, and if she does the right career moves - I see the bangers happening. I saw it happening with Make Me like the team thought too but they didn't give it a chance really. It was like watching a self sabotage. You should know that official video was not going to be shared. You should know that video was not going to garner a lot of media attention. You should know that the video would be laughable to non fans and would not change opinions. If Slumber Party had been the first single with that video it would have done a lot better than Make Me. The vmas with Tinashe would have slayed lives, gotten tons of coverage, the video would have got tons of coverage as would then the album. She would have been everywhere and sales would have benefited.

I AM DYING FOR JUST LUV ME TO BE A SINGLE! Literally, I will turn in my stan card and go buy all of Christina's albums if she doesn't release JLM.. Lol 

Kidding .....but I'm dying for it to be a single! It would be perfect on the radio for Spring time when it starts getting warm again. Then Love Me Down as a summer bop!

On 1/29/2017 at 7:18 PM, QueenAri said:

Three midtempo singles? She need a banger like "Love Me down". 

She needs a banger that is lacking from Glory, sorry not sorry. Its time she is the featured artist on a hot track a la Chainsmokers, Diplo/Major Lazer, ZEDD etc

Just luv me would do well. I remember when it was added to Spotify my younger neice and all her friends were playing it and they're only 14. Just luv me and Mood Ring are my absolute favourites and they are being paid dust :crying2:

Its not fair we wait so long for an album and then get two singles from it, one with also a scrapped music video and the other without an ounce of promo.

I'm not gonna ask for a sip when I'm thurstayy, can hear it on the radio rn :myjam:

No I can't because I'm from the UK and the radio don't play Britney flat,800x800,075,t.u2.jpg

Archived