B Team Needs to Act Now! Release Just Luv Me!

MikeMasi

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

just luv me is too boring

its a great song for the fans but make me and slumber party proved that the gp aint here for slow songs from brit, its not what she does, she needs a banger

the only way that just luv me would work is if they made it shorter and ft justin bieber 

1 hour ago, lustwecantcontrol said:

In all honesty I think If I'm Dancing should be the 3rd single.....it's up-tempo, something different for Britney, different from what's out, catchy, and the video for it could be really amazing. 

I'll give it to you that If I'm Dancin' is catchy, but it would't be great as a single. There's no meaning, no substance and not really anything great about it, except for the fact that it's catchy. At least Just Luv Me has good lyricist and a meaning behind it.

1 hour ago, BoyToySoldier said:

TBH. It sounds like a leftover Justin and Julia re-wrote from Revival. :shameless:

And LBR a video for JLM would be boring af. No choreo, probably just Britney rolling around on a bed. Boooring. :forkit:

My Prerogative says hi!

And if I remember correctly, Selena's songs did well from Revival. So that also says hi to you, too!

Just now, MikeMasi said:

My Prerogative says hi!

And if I remember correctly, Selena's songs did well from Revival. So that also says hi to you, too!

My Prerogative flopped too, but the video wasn't only bed scenes. The song was angry and it called for a bigger narrative.

Selena's songs might have done well but she actually promoted the material, something that is pretty much foreign to Miss Britney, so that says hi right back at you. :madonna:

39 minutes ago, spreadmywings said:

CHANGE YOUR MIND (NO SEAS CORTES) IS HERE TO STAY AND SLAY

IF THEY DONT RELEASE IT AS A SINGLE WITH A RED-PASSIONATE DANCING VIDEO WITH A DECENT PROMO FOR A SINGLE FOR ONCE IM OVER BTEAM FOR REAL

I can go for this, but it's a bonus song?

Archived