B Team Needs to Act Now! Release Just Luv Me!

MikeMasi

I couldn't think of a better time than now to release a new single, especially if it's Just Luv Me. With Valentine's Day around the corner, Just Luv Me should be released as a single. I can guarantee you all that the general public will love it, and radio stations would play it everywhere.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, BoyToySoldier said:

TBH. It sounds like a leftover Justin and Julia re-wrote from Revival.Β :shameless:

And LBR a video for JLM would be boring af. No choreo, probably just Britney rolling around on a bed. Boooring.Β :forkit:

exactly!Β it's a good song but not top 5 from glory. and honestly at this point i don't even think we're getting a second single

I mean I love the song but I think she should just come out with another MM level genius song in 2-3 months and have a plan of action. No more Glory or a rerelease in summer if anything.

I think she should really listen to the feedback of the Glory singles and not so much sales (which is tbh their doing) and come out soon with an absolute banger with Glory level vocals.

If she comes out soon, by herself, with a strong dance hit with a cool vibe and real vocals and a fire video she will do well.

The quality needs to be maintained.

These producers and writers last year saying how good a singer she is etc

Exactly - Her voice was made for a recording career - people should hear it!

No more robotney - please Team Britney if you're listening :giggleney:

Β 

I never udnerstood the hype around this song. It extremely bores me and is pretty generic. Plus a lot of people said how SP was boring and JLM is VERY "slow" so we need a high-tempo song likeΒ CYM, LMD, If I'm Moaning, etc. and yes I know itΒ all depends on promoting but the radio isn't 100% playing anything that bangs hard so like yeah.Β 

Archived