Justice for the Circus POM performance outfits finally

W0rkBish

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

there is so much stuff she could do for a performance of circus yet she does that basic *** choreo 

seriously change circus, crazy, ttwe, stronger and toxic, i cant believe the last songs that are performed are the weakest ones, she looks like she is hving a seizure at that whole set 

and when they change that they can work on boys 

28 minutes ago, datbritney said:

she has the energy to perform more elaborate moves now  :sassybrit:

I honestly think that memorizing all of those hand moves is so much harder than doing a more ~clean~ performance like this one

yeah but I dont think the problem for britney is memorize the steps...she refuses to dance like that video because there she actually needs to execute real choreos, not those "funny sassy" ones like on POM to disguise the fact that she doesnt wanna move her entire body with fluidity and real dancing vibes. in other words, shes too lazy to rehearse to be able to dance like primeney :moorangu:

1 hour ago, David. said:

there is so much stuff she could do for a performance of circus yet she does that basic *** choreo 

seriously change circus, crazy, ttwe, stronger and toxic, i cant believe the last songs that are performed are the weakest ones, she looks like she is hving a seizure at that whole set 

and when they change that they can work on boys 

Boys needs to leave for good. Put HIAM, or even ISBE, any other song. :donewithit:

Archived