Jump to content

2 Britney fans (couple) talking about meeting Britney


zone

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, BoyToySoldier said:

That's actually so depressing all they got was a "hi :giggleney:"

 :moorangu:

 

1 hour ago, Patryczon said:

yep… and they are promoting her on youtube with their reaction videos and we know loads of people watch that kind of vids

this is depressing, if you think Britney's M&G experience is bad

 

Link to comment
2 hours ago, Patryczon said:

yep… and they are promoting her on youtube with their reaction videos and we know loads of people watch that kind of vids

 

2 hours ago, justkeepdoingit said:

they seem like the kind of fans who'd make her feel uncomfortable. she's human and wants to be treated like a human.

knowing some of their reaction videos they probably went OTT to the point of freaking her out. :mj:

 

40 minutes ago, zone said:

 

this is depressing, if you think Britney's M&G experience is bad

 

I get that Britney can feel a bit uncomfortable around spaztic fans but what they described didn't seem to be that at all.

They seem like really nice guys who just go up to her and say "Hi, my name is ___" with a huge smile.

Britney shouldn't do M&Gs anymore if someone's going to shell out thousands of dollars to basically meet Felicia and get a backstage tour from her.

Because only being able to speak to Britney for 2.5 seconds and then take a picture that 9/10 looks terrible due to her deer in the headlights expression is not worth that kind of money at all.

Her team is taking advantage of her fanbase, which is nothing new... but still...

:forkit:

Link to comment
8 minutes ago, BoyToySoldier said:

 

 

I get that Britney can feel a bit uncomfortable around spaztic fans but what they described didn't seem to be that at all.

They seem like really nice guys who just go up to her and say "Hi, my name is ___" with a huge smile.

Britney shouldn't do M&Gs anymore if someone's going to shell out thousands of dollars to basically meet Felicia and get a backstage tour from her.

Because only being able to speak to Britney for 2.5 seconds and then take a picture that 9/10 looks terrible due to her deer in the headlights expression is not worth that kind of money at all.

Her team is taking advantage of her fanbase, which is nothing new... but still...

:forkit:

all people i know that have met her, had amazing stories to tell. it's honestly so rare that i read about a bad experiece. 

Link to comment

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :badthoughts_gun_kris_genner_thinking_debating:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block