Rumour: Britney Will Perform at Super Bowl

Pickle Rick

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Nick Jonas
3 minutes ago, MM said:

the article was quoting stans on twitter saying that britney is doing the superbowl bc of the hats she's wearing......not reliable 

:byebitch:

3 hours ago, Artsy Fartsy said:

apparently Gaga paid 5 million to do the show :forkit:

Y'all need to drop this anti-stan urban myth already, people tried peddling it with Katy, too.

"In the past, the NFL reportedly had sought to have the halftime performers pay for the right to play at the Super Bowl given its extreme value.

To date, that hasn't happened.

An NFL spokesperson told ESPN on Thursday that Lady Gaga did not pay the league to perform, nor did the league pay Gaga.

A spokesperson for Pepsi told ESPN that the company, which again is sponsoring the halftime show, says it didn't pay Gaga either or specifically pay the NFL for her performance, on her behalf."

http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/17672444/super-bowl-half-show-feature-lady-Gaga

Gaga doesn't pay them, they don't pay her, but they do fund the actual performance. That's how it always is.

Back on topic to BRITNEY, I'm pretty much going to torture myself wondering what a Brit SB show could have been at her peak. She's not at a place right now where I would want her to put herself at the mercy at the awful general public, they'd rip her to shreds.

“If Gaga brings Britney for the Superbowl, I’ll restan and get a Joanne tattoo,” Twitter user @FeimM tweeted, urging Lady Gaga to bring out Britney for a very special guest appearance at Super Bowl LI next month, while @lxs2123 even asked, “is Britney dropping hints she’s joining Gaga at the Super Bowl by wearing Texan-styled hats?”

Seeing this is an article made me choke

Britney did express interest all year about the Super Bowl randomly and said she wouldn't do it alone.  But I highly doubt she will be on stage.  Though that one year of the super bowl...the commercial was surprising and random as hell.  

Maybe she will have a commercial this year or something.  

Archived