This is bizarre, but imagine if it were true

e-mailmyheart

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, BoyToySoldier said:

I guess it's because had she and JT never broke up, we'd have a completely different Britney.

Everything 2002-2017 would be non-existent.

I think it would've happened anyways. A lot of it, I think, was due to her career and how intense and constant was, how people were always telling her what to do, and she was done with it.

2 hours ago, BoyToySoldier said:

I guess it's because had she and JT never broke up, we'd have a completely different Britney.

This is a lie. The way that people give men agency overy Britney is disgusting. 

Britney deserves so much better than this *********.

3 minutes ago, Britneyisfire said:

This is a lie. The way that people give men agency overy Britney is disgusting. 

How is it a lie sis?

No JT breakup = No Everytime / core ITZ sessions = No Kevin Federline = No meltdown = No comeback.

Everything in her career would have been different and she'd probably end up having children with JT.

JT's solo career would have been monumentally different as well.

Simple cause and effect / butterfly chain.

3 minutes ago, BoyToySoldier said:

How is it a lie sis?

No JT breakup = No Everytime / core ITZ sessions = No Kevin Federline = No meltdown = No comeback.

Everything in her career would have been different and she'd probably end up having children with JT.

JT's solo career would have been monumentally different as well.

Simple cause and effect / butterfly chain.

She still would have been working too hard. She was working too hard even with him. She was still too controlled by her people. Stop acting like Justin would "save" her or that Kevin "ruined" her. It's all BS and shows that no one was really looking at the full picture of her life then. 

Just now, Britneyisfire said:

She still would have been working too hard. She was working too hard even with him. Stop acting like Justin would "save" her or that Kevin "ruined" her. It's all BS and shows that no one was really looking at the full picture of her life then. 

No where did I say that JT would be her savior. Besides she has two wonderful children thanks to KF. Don't twist my words to fit your narrative.

On that note, the media backlash began the minute she was painted as the cheating girlfriend in the JT breakup scandal. The ITZ era was what really sent her over the edge, otherwise we would have seen a shift in her attitude during the Britney era.

1 minute ago, BoyToySoldier said:

No where did I say that JT would be her savior. Besides she has two wonderful children thanks to KF. Don't twist my words to fit your narrative.

On that note, the media backlash began the minute she was painted as the cheating girlfriend in the JT breakup scandal. The ITZ era was what really sent her over the edge, otherwise we would have seen a shift in her attitude during the Britney era.

Nope. This happened even before they broke up. The media begun turning on Britney way before that. Also, let's not pretend that Justin didn't also cheat on her which may have helped with all the trust issues she had back then. 

ITZ sent her over the edge because of how much she was working. I refuse to see how a man could have helped that. She just wanted to stop and have babies, but she still would have been working with or without Justin because they treated her like a robot. 

4 hours ago, Urbanney said:

I've never understood the obsession of B fans with this relationship. 

I think it's a bit of nostalgia of the relationship and of who Britney was then. Like they dated during her prime, so naturally when older fans who have been here since the beginning think of how amazing that time in her career was, we kinda can't help but also see that she was in a cool relationship where it didn't seem like 1) the guy wasn't into her 2) mooching off her 3) didn't even care about her. At this point, obviously so much time has passed it's doubtful they will ever get back together duh but its nice to remember sometimes. And from the outside looking in (obviously we don't know them personally) i still think he actually loved her when they were together ( idk if i can say that about many of her other guys, including KFed)

2 minutes ago, DoSomething954 said:

I think it's a bit of nostalgia of the relationship and of who Britney was then. Like they dated during her prime, so naturally when older fans who have been here since the beginning think of how amazing that time in her career was, we kinda can't help but also see that she was in a cool relationship where it didn't seem like 1) the guy wasn't into her 2) mooching off her 3) didn't even care about her. At this point, obviously so much time has passed it's doubtful they will ever get back together duh but its nice to remember sometimes. And from the outside looking in (obviously we don't know them personally) i still think he actually loved her when they were together ( idk if i can say that about many of her other guys, including KFed)

He cheated on her. Multiple times. Britney deserves a man that will respect her. 

3 hours ago, BoyToySoldier said:

If what we know about Britney is true and she just wanted to take a break and chill and have a family, then eventually they probably would have broken up, especially if he still had plans to go solo. He would have been everywhere establishing his name apart from the group while she was sitting home. But then there are rumors that he proposed and that's what that hello photoshoot was announcing to the world, so maybe he would have become more family focused for her. Who knows. Their lives would have been very different that's for sure. 

2 minutes ago, Britneyisfire said:

He cheated on her. Multiple times. Britney deserves a man that will respect her. 

And according to him, she also cheated on him. Doesn't make either of them better than the other. And Britney doesn't seem to hold a grudge against him so idk why the fans do.

For me personally, I think more happened than what we know. Other than that picture of him with that chick from All Saints, there was never any solid proof of  him cheating and they were the most followed celebs for a long time. I was a fan from the beginning. The same with her. If she cheated, why didn't anyone suspect anything about it until CMAR? Especially since they were still friends up until mid-2003, months after their breakup. Whether they both cheated or not, something else happened to set the breakup in motion I feel. And I'm not standing up for him in no way, you asked why ppl are obsessed and I answered why I think ppl always go back to that time in her life. That's all. 

Sometimes I imagine that Britney might not have been through her breakdown phase if they hadn't broken up. Even though Britney had been controlled by her label and management (and parents), she got heavily media backflash because of her "bitchy phase", marrying K-Fed & Kevin really brought her down. "Baby Boy", "Why Should I Be Sad", "Out From Under" and maybe even "Shattered Glass" are enough. It's no coincidence that she was doing so many break-up songs during that time. Of course, K-Fed wasn't the only factor.

On the other hand, I think Britney would have lost me as a fan if she had released six albums which sound basically the same and c'mon, we would have got albums full of basic and generic Timbaland productions like Justin's albums (I still think he's wasting his talent).

So in the end, I am also a bit happy that Brit + Justin didn't happen but my inner stan secretly wants a comeback, haha

Archived