e-mailmyheart

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply
24 minutes ago, nevermind said:

google before you speak, honey :gtfo:

17 minutes ago, justkeepdoingit said:

educate yourself :byebitch:

Why don't you two just post pictures to prove me wrong, any one's of her looking like this in the last few years or close? last lime her lips looked normal?

Her fun stuff may not be permenant but nothing seems to be stopping her from having them. Even if she stops, there will be some tissue disorder when they wear off and she will have more, which is the common story of those "plastic surgery disasters" on google.:JLostare:

2 hours ago, Menzo said:

Why don't you two just post pictures to prove me wrong, any one's of her looking like this in the last few years or close? last lime her lips looked normal?

in case i wasnt clear the first time..

1. go to google

2. type 'fillers wiki'

3. READ 

get back to us then please. ciao :kiss:

3 minutes ago, nevermind said:

in case i wasnt clear the first time..

1. go to google

2. type 'fillers wiki'

3. READ 

get back to us then please. ciao :kiss:

Again, it's been a few years now. pictures of when the last time she looked natural in recent years if it wears off.

3 hours ago, Menzo said:

Again, it's been a few years now. pictures of when the last time she looked natural in recent years if it wears off.

She keeps redoing the fillers!

That's why her face looks very plastic for some time (like when she was promoting her lingerie line) and then gets a little more natural looking. Until she does it all over again, ofc

Archived