Glory should have one more single and then Britney should focus on B10

Sleazy

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Agreed. I hope she would shoot some music video during her break. I think Change Your Mind can be a good option (Im following the hint from adding it to POM). But DYWCO and LMD would do good too. Im up for uptempo ending to an era. She should release 3rd single but right now I guess it's up to her, RCA probably won't put money for another release I guess

6 minutes ago, lustwecantcontrol said:

I want If I'm Dancing, but no feature! I don't get the obsession with CYM tbh!

I with those tracks in particular, it appeals to the Latin market and they are flawless fans, they deserve to be excited about her performing with one of their acts plus get get loads of views.

Change you mind is different for Britney, Latin pop always gets people's attention and it's happy sound and immediate imo 

On 29-1-2017 at 4:14 AM, Onyx1126 said:

They should start putting all of their interest & efforts into executing an iconic 20th Anniversary/B10 & possibly a farewell tour of sorts as well. This doesn't mean retirement just a farewell to the Britney we've had for 20 years. In fact I intuitively feel like this is what is going to happen & I do think it's going to be commercially successful. 

After a big 20th Anniversary/Farewell Tour she can start to focus on other aspects of her career (which I believe will fluidly transition into a Lifestyle brand). She can dedicate her time to investing her creativity into new & exciting things.. later on in the future she can still throw out some new material, possibly attached to other projects. This would be ideal. 

:plzney:

5 hours ago, Wiggle said:

#JusticeForGasoline

:quirkney:

<3 

I still don't know why they didn't use this absolutely stunning footage to come up with a proper music video! - Britney should have just sung along and I would be happy to have some dance moves by the people in their rooms. "Gasoline" is SOOOOOO underrated & Britney lookd absolutely flawless in this commercial! Her looks are everything! - A true FEMME FATALE! - Kind of funny that this ad came closer to the record's concept than its own music videos :D

Archived