Glory should have one more single and then Britney should focus on B10

Sleazy

I really think that Glory should have at least one more single followed by an iconic music video before the era is officially over :bootyney: Any song would be a great choice but if I had to choose I'd go for MOTM, Just Luv Me, DYWCO, LMD or Change Your Mind but like I said any song would be a great 3rd single.

However, I believe that after that Britney should start focusing on B10 and hopefully the album will be as good as Glory (or even better) and the era will be more organised like the FF era was cause Britney didn't really do any promotion for Glory.

B10 should be released relatively soon imo and not 3 years from now. Maybe in the beginning of next year or something and Britney if you want my advice do not get any lip injections for the next era :embarrassney:

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

While I do agree Glory should have another single, I don't think exhale should have any further advice regarding her future musical endeavours. Please just let her do her thing, most of this site's "critical" advice is such a mess. I'd like B10 to be organic.

Why do you want a B10 if it's going to be the same shitty promo? The lead single + a forgotten single, both with almost 0 promo and then nothing... But yeah, I agree with you when you said that the new album has to be released a few months later after Glory's latest single (If she ever releases a 3rd one, wich I doubt it).

She can't take another 3 years to release a new album.  Otherwise it will be worse than Glory (Speaking of sales)

One more single? It could have lots of singles, I mean, I don't think B10 is around the corner, if they let too much time pass, like they did between BJ and Glory, it will only do harm to whatever she releases in the future.

I get the thing that the record label might not want to pay for more videos if the first singles flopped, but they don't even have to be super expensive ones. Even if they're shot by Randee or Glenn, anything will be good. I mean, at the very least they should upload lyric videos to her youtube channel.

I think that YES they should release a new single.. I think they should do an upbeat remix to "Just Luv Me". I don't think they should focus heavily on a video, SP is one of the best Britney videos in a long time & it serves well.. I think releasing a dance version of "Just Luv Me" & a simple visual for a video would be perfect.. let it fly see what happens. I think that Glory has had a favorable run & it reignited the base & music listeners into actually expecting something great from Britney. 

They should start putting all of their interest & efforts into executing an iconic 20th Anniversary/B10 & possibly a farewell tour of sorts as well. This doesn't mean retirement just a farewell to the Britney we've had for 20 years. In fact I intuitively feel like this is what is going to happen & I do think it's going to be commercially successful. 

After a big 20th Anniversary/Farewell Tour she can start to focus on other aspects of her career (which I believe will fluidly transition into a Lifestyle brand). She can dedicate her time to investing her creativity into new & exciting things.. later on in the future she can still throw out some new material, possibly attached to other projects. This would be ideal. 

8 hours ago, PokemonSpears said:

One more single? It could have lots of singles, I mean, I don't think B10 is around the corner, if they let too much time pass, like they did between BJ and Glory, it will only do harm to whatever she releases in the future.

I get the thing that the record label might not want to pay for more videos if the first singles flopped, but they don't even have to be super expensive ones. Even if they're shot by Randee or Glenn, anything will be good. I mean, at the very least they should upload lyric videos to her youtube channel.

I trust glenn with a camera more than Randy. Honestly, they could go indie too. Hungry directors (like me) can stretch a dollar 

But I do think one last video  for glorywill be helpful to her career than just abandoning it. Ugh girl has really gotten herself into a weird space lol

12 hours ago, Onyx1126 said:

I think that YES they should release a new single.. I think they should do an upbeat remix to "Just Luv Me". I don't think they should focus heavily on a video, SP is one of the best Britney videos in a long time & it serves well.. I think releasing a dance version of "Just Luv Me" & a simple visual for a video would be perfect.. let it fly see what happens. I think that Glory has had a favorable run & it reignited the base & music listeners into actually expecting something great from Britney. 

They should start putting all of their interest & efforts into executing an iconic 20th Anniversary/B10 & possibly a farewell tour of sorts as well. This doesn't mean retirement just a farewell to the Britney we've had for 20 years. In fact I intuitively feel like this is what is going to happen & I do think it's going to be commercially successful. 

After a big 20th Anniversary/Farewell Tour she can start to focus on other aspects of her career (which I believe will fluidly transition into a Lifestyle brand). She can dedicate her time to investing her creativity into new & exciting things.. later on in the future she can still throw out some new material, possibly attached to other projects. This would be ideal. 

Great idea actually :verycool:

The B10 era should be huge and have its own iconic world tour considering it will be Britney's 10th album and 20 years since she started out with BOMT. That's why it would be best for her to end the Vegas residency this year and release B10 in the beginning of 2018 and hopefully the era will last a whole year

Archived