For real though

Black_Out

I think one of the biggest problems with a lot of fans isn't always the fact that when we feel upset about stuff like the WB desert performance, Perfume video, MM video,  ect, its less acceptable when we literally never have NO explanations. If Brit could at least speak about it and help us understand why it would most likely give people closure. One personal example for myself is when she said "people shave their heads everyday." In FTR. Some may say she doesn't owe us a full explanation but if that were the case then she shouldn't have talked about the subject period. I think fans would feel more liberated and be more accepting if she were more open and honest. Also P.S. I think a lot of the reason why the original MM video was scrapped had something to do with the pap video of her on set yelling ******* on the tractor. Something bad went down. 

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply
13 minutes ago, Black_Out said:

I think one of the biggest problems with a lot of fans isn't always the fact that when we feel upset about stuff like the WB desert performance, Perfume video, MM video,  ect, its less acceptable when we literally never have NO explanations. If Brit could at least speak about it and help us understand why it would most likely give people closure. One personal example for myself is when she said "people shave their heads everyday." In FTR. Some may say she doesn't owe us a full explanation but if that were the case then she shouldn't have talked about the subject period. I think fans would feel more liberated and be more accepting if she were more open and honest. Also P.S. I think a lot of the reason why the original MM video was scrapped had something to do with the pap video of her on set yelling ******* on the tractor. Something bad went down. 

I honestly don't think the head shaving or her breakdown were very profound at all OR as big a deal as everyone including the media have made it out to be. There is no great mystery behind it all and I hate when her fans talk about it like it's some big Da Vinci Code puzzle. She had a lot of stress overwhelming her. Maybe she was doing ***** and shaved it to skip out on a test.. or maybe she was really tired of people messing with her hair at that moment in her life. People act like they don't get so severely stressed out and do outrageous **** while upset and caught up in a moment.  I don't know WHAT exactly caused her to shave it but I have been coloring and bleaching my hair since I was a teen and it's been such a mess and unmanagable at times WHILE also being super upset that I've literally wanted to cut it all off because having tangled, fried *** hair is awful. Britney was bleaching her hair forever and then coloring on top of it too so I can only imagine how annoying it is to have people yanking tangles out and heat styling it all the damn time to make it presentable.

In an act of rebelling against the media, her label, and everyone pushing her to be perfect, she decided she didn't want to be anymore. She was a young woman wanting to experience her life how she wanted for **** sake. If the press wanted to talk, she gave them something to talk about. I really think it is as simple as that and I don't know why people continue to push for an answer ALL these years after. She likely doesn't have a good answer and never did. I've done things that I couldn't explain why I did them at the time. It was a fleeting thought in a moment of emotions. When she says people shave their heads all the time.. it's because they do. They usually just do it while wanting to change style and not in the heat of a moment but that's probably the only reason she has. You guys forget that emotional times can be blacked out by memory very quickly.

I'll finish saying that there's NO reason she ever needs to explain what happened to anyone. Head shaving is part of her personal and private business, it is not a career move like the music video or the desert performance which I agree shouldn't be keeping fans in the dark. Bringing it up doesn't equate you having full access to every answer either.

9 hours ago, Justney said:

I honestly don't think the head shaving or her breakdown were very profound at all OR as big a deal as everyone including the media have made it out to be. There is no great mystery behind it all and I hate when her fans talk about it like it's some big Da Vinci Code puzzle. She had a lot of stress overwhelming her. Maybe she was doing ***** and shaved it to skip out on a test.. or maybe she was really tired of people messing with her hair at that moment in her life. People act like they don't get so severely stressed out and do outrageous **** while upset and caught up in a moment.  I don't know WHAT exactly caused her to shave it but I have been coloring and bleaching my hair since I was a teen and it's been such a mess and unmanagable at times WHILE also being super upset that I've literally wanted to cut it all off because having tangled, fried *** hair is awful. Britney was bleaching her hair forever and then coloring on top of it too so I can only imagine how annoying it is to have people yanking tangles out and heat styling it all the damn time to make it presentable.

In an act of rebelling against the media, her label, and everyone pushing her to be perfect, she decided she didn't want to be anymore. She was a young woman wanting to experience her life how she wanted for **** sake. If the press wanted to talk, she gave them something to talk about. I really think it is as simple as that and I don't know why people continue to push for an answer ALL these years after. She likely doesn't have a good answer and never did. I've done things that I couldn't explain why I did them at the time. It was a fleeting thought in a moment of emotions. When she says people shave their heads all the time.. it's because they do. They usually just do it while wanting to change style and not in the heat of a moment but that's probably the only reason she has. You guys forget that emotional times can be blacked out by memory very quickly.

I'll finish saying that there's NO reason she ever needs to explain what happened to anyone. Head shaving is part of her personal and private business, it is not a career move like the music video or the desert performance which I agree shouldn't be keeping fans in the dark. Bringing it up doesn't equate you having full access to every answer either.

If it's a topic that she didn't want to approach I'd rather she not speak about it then give fans an answer that didn't feel genuine.

Archived