Best Ballad

Michaelgiftos

Which Ballad is your fav   

26 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I somehow have the feeling that her ballads are underrated among fans.

I'd rank "Someday (I Will Understand)" very high on my favourite Britney Singles list. "Everytime" and "Out From Under" are also amazing. Britney's voice do compliment soft arrangements with fragile lyrics!

I absolutely adore "I'm Not a Girl, Not Yet a Woman" and "Hold On Tight" as well. 

I wish would have got HQ and official versions of "Every Day" & "(To Love) Let Go".

P.S.: "Where Are You Now" is almost epic and I even lowkey love "E-Mail My Heart" xD 

I don't get the hate for "Out From Under." I think it's beautifullllllllll, I listen to that song all the time and it worked so well with what she was going through at the time. Even though it was a cover, I thought she really made it her own and her circumstances at the time allowed Britney to convey the level of sadness from an introspective, rather than an angry POV.

I agree though that nothing comes close to Everytime. It is the most vulnerable, raw and touching song in her discography IMO and the video will always be one of my faves.

I also really LOVE Baby Boy and Let Go. Again, they really showcased what Britney was going through at the time and were incredibly  raw and honest.

Archived