Which Britney personality is your favorite?

Urbanney

Which Britney personality is your favorite?  

40 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

They all have their positive aspects..

I just remember her ITZ days and how energetic and excited she was all the time. She knew she was the HBIC and she let everyone know.. I love everything about that time and the ITZ special will probably forever have my favorite performances of hers. Her attitude and level of sexiness is unparalleled.  I mean... :hahayea::hahayea:alone says it all.

But at the same time it's obivous that this attitude was going to subside with age and she was at some point going to become more introspective. She grew up and it's only natural that she did.

Circus Britney has a really big place in my heart. How she came back from everything, came out with a new album, tour, great videos etc. And For The Record was just one of the best glimpses into her life a fan could want. It wasn't all positive, but you could tell it was raw and real and she wasn't "playing a character" or felt like she had to "go into Britney mode and be Britney Spears." She just was. :yay::mhm:

Femme Fatale time was just bad, it's like watching a different person.  and I'm so happy she's grown more confident and  moved on from that time. :awks:

Today, I am happy for her and how comfortable she is in her own skin and how she has found happiness from within in a way. She has created her own little world with Vegas and her boys and does things on her own terms, which I think shows a lot of strength and maturity in a way. I sometimes can't help but feel her reactions in interviews and her faces on stage are a bit forced tho :ohnoney:  and I wish she would just relax and let things go, be a bit more vulnerable in a way .. but I get why she doesn't feel like doing that anymore.

1 hour ago, MaPlayz said:

They all have their positive aspects..

Femme Fatale time was just bad, it's like watching a different person.  and I'm so happy she's grown more confident and  moved on from that time. :awks:

Yeah I don't think FFney has something positive to say about :xfactorlook:

Archived