So Lake Smits (Britney's dancer) posted this

Oxic

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Super Mods
19 minutes ago, baddicted said:

I know someone who worked on the video. I don't know the exact reason why it "didn't work" but I know David tried everything to make it work. 

I believe it, they spent 2 days filming so thats enough for a mv.  I think its either due to the sponsors, record label or even her dad ( who we all knows wants to cover Britney up all the time) the tv being tossed out is definitely a concern since no company wants their product as a weapon.

All I know is that its not her fault and definitely not her choice to axe it, she looked really into it and the video is full of *** and bizarreness that totally screams Britney. 

• Super Mods
8 hours ago, TheCharmedTributes1 said:

I agree on everything, but we can't deny Britney looked super good even in the released mv! ;)

animation1.gif

Maybe if Randee St. Lightbulb didn't use ha backlighting then we'd be able to see Brinni's flawlessness better! :staysalty:

7 hours ago, baddicted said:

I know someone who worked on the video. I don't know the exact reason why it "didn't work" but I know David tried everything to make it work. 

Well tell that someone you know that worked on the video to get their **** together and leak all the 4K/1080p footage they got!

l0MYJoYTfqO5czDEI.gif

Don't give up or settle for less sis! Exhale will provide you help if need be. :tiffdrink:

13 hours ago, puppylo16 said:

I believe it, they spent 2 days filming so thats enough for a mv.  I think its either due to the sponsors, record label or even her dad ( who we all knows wants to cover Britney up all the time) the tv being tossed out is definitely a concern since no company wants their product as a weapon.

All I know is that its not her fault and definitely not her choice to axe it, she looked really into it and the video is full of *** and bizarreness that totally screams Britney. 

Honnestly (this is my own opinion) I think it's really because of the sponsors. They put a lot of money in this video. 

6 minutes ago, baddicted said:

Honnestly (this is my own opinion) I think it's really because of the sponsors. They put a lot of money in this video. 

They could have edited the killing part out. 

It doesn't make sense...

Bizarre videos draw interest (WCS for example) so the sponsors should love it. 

Archived