So Lake Smits (Britney's dancer) posted this

Oxic

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

She was so gorgeous on that snippets/leaks... I will never forgive the mess MV we got... OK.. something went wrong and at least we got something... but a Disney MV was like being stabbed several times on the "being a Britney stan stuff" specially after BJ... trying to be superior and mature about that.. cause my real intention was to cut a ***** at that time....

:nothavingit:

But maybe he is trying to say he's with us.. and will never forget MM MV mess... plus they are all so hot.. I just can't help but thinking them gang banging several times...

:giggleney:

33 minutes ago, Diaz said:

She was so gorgeous on that snippets/leaks... I will never forgive the mess MV we got... OK.. something went wrong and at least we got something... but a Disney MV was like being stabbed several times on the "being a Britney stan stuff" specially after BJ... trying to be superior and mature about that.. cause my real intention was to cut a ***** at that time....

:nothavingit:

But maybe he is trying to say he's with us.. and will never forget MM MV mess... plus they are all so hot.. I just can't help but thinking them gang banging several times...

:giggleney:

I agree on everything, but we can't deny Britney looked super good even in the released mv! ;)

animation1.gif

Archived