People who are going to see POM soon.Can you please do one thing on behalf of B-ARMY

dashinneyezz

okay the thing is i really want a 3rd single from britney spears album Glory as this album is a masterpiece.If any one of you will be going to POM soon .could you all please request britney spears if you would meet her or talk to Team britney such as larry,her staff everyone that we desperately needs 3rd single.could they just do it for fans at least.

its a geniune request from b army

MOREOVER if you guys have already did that could you please share with us what was their reaction? as i really want this era to end beautifully ..and yes we can do it :yeaok:

sorry for bad english and please no bad or offensive comments please

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Morning Glory said:

Nobody will have the balls to ask. The M&Gers just fangasm when they see her and never ask anything good. Wasted opportunities :otears:

THIS IS REALLY SAD...ITS NOT EVEN A KIND OF QUESTION THAT WOULD OFFEND HER ..IT WOULD ACTUALLY HELP  THEM TO UNDERSTAND THAT WE D LOVE HER TO RELEASE NEW SINGLE AND WE APPRECIATE GOOD STUFF.:tifftear:

1 hour ago, dashinneyezz said:

THIS IS REALLY SAD...ITS NOT EVEN A KIND OF QUESTION THAT WOULD OFFEND HER ..IT WOULD ACTUALLY HELP  THEM TO UNDERSTAND THAT WE D LOVE HER TO RELEASE NEW SINGLE AND WE APPRECIATE GOOD STUFF.:tifftear:

2 hours ago, really really cool guy said:

I would but I don't want to miss the show :weirdmeout:

It could be written on  t-shirt  :shameless:

:cooltshirt:

1 hour ago, dashinneyezz said:

It's not that it would offend her, but people don't want to waste their time asking questions when they can share with her how important she has beein in their lives or how much they love her. It's common sense... You would do the same thing. Meeting Britney it's a once in a lifetime opportunity (for most) and no one is going to waste their time with her asking questions from a forum.

16 minutes ago, Girl On The Moon said:

It's not that it would offend her, but people don't want to waste their time asking questions when they can share with her how important she has beein in their lives or how much they love her. It's common sense... You would do the same thing. Meeting Britney it's a once in a lifetime opportunity (for most) and no one is going to waste their time with her asking questions from a forum.

yeah you are right about meeting her once in a lifetime..i can imagine that :( ....but i really hope they release third single.this album cannot die like this

Archived