Britney could hit the top of the charts again with...

OopsOverprotected

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 1/29/2017 at 10:57 AM, jcf523 said:

When's the last time Shakira was on top though? lol

This too honestly, she's pretty irrelevant in the US which is pretty important for Britney since she is from there......I mean great if Shakira helped her overseas I guess but people will focus on her US numbers the most so even if she did release CYM with Shakira and it blew up in Latin/South America it would most likely tank in the US and that's all people would talk about/focus on. 

On 1/27/2017 at 5:39 AM, OopsOverprotected said:

a little help from Shakira. I feel like "Change your mind" is a great song for the GP. With a little help of Shakira and her fans from Latin America this song would hit the top of the charts. They could do a Latin Dance music video with Britney & Shakira and it would be the hottest video ever. Hotter than Beyonce & Shakira' mv and even hotter than Rihanna & Shakira's mv. 

They could even add another verse in Spanish and omg... my imagination is taking over. This would be the best thing that could happen to Britney's career. 

I know Shakiras presence is huge in Latin countries but that didnt exactly help her AT ALL in America... (Look at her last release, the self titled Shakira from 2014 that had no American sales) So consider its really her Spanish music that does well and when she get a feature like Maluma who is way more famous that Shakira right now

Britney could hit the top of the charts again with...PROMOTING HER OWN song adequately. 

No matter how good the song was, or with whom shes collaborating, it just wont work.

Anyway. Im not against TS idea, collaborating with latin artist in Latin vibe song is a good idea. Latin market is huge! 
On 27.01.2017 at 10:11 PM, OopsOverprotected said:

OMG I would love a live acoustic vevo session. PLS TEAM B MAKE IT HAPPEN :meltdown:

It isn't that hard to do. They can shoot it many times to make it the best. Im so mad that it is only in our dreams!

And Yes, collab from someone big would do good - G-Eazy wasn't that well known to GP, same as Tinasha 

Archived