Britney could hit the top of the charts again with...

OopsOverprotected

She needs a ******* solo single!

She needs to release Liar, make a toxic/womanizer themed video, perform somewhere big, and not flop festivals, and do an acoustic LIVE vevo session. It's easy for Britney to go back on top, she just unfortunately doesn't care enough and probably doesn't even realize how bad she ruins her career and most importantly, her legacy, and her team is stupid as ****,

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply
48 minutes ago, kasavas said:

She needs a ******* solo single!

She needs to release Liar, make a toxic/womanizer themed video, perform somewhere big, and not flop festivals, and do an acoustic LIVE vevo session. It's easy for Britney to go back on top, she just unfortunately doesn't care enough and probably doesn't even realize how bad she ruins her career and most importantly, her legacy, and her team is stupid as ****,

OMG I would love a live acoustic vevo session. PLS TEAM B MAKE IT HAPPEN :meltdown:

2 hours ago, Vgameman2011 said:

She needs another uptempo SMASH ala Womanizer. NO collabs :lessons:

She can reach the top of the charts by herself if only she tried to :juggingu:

One era put in a lot of effort. One...

These last two eras should have been the best because she is in the same spot. It's just mind baffling 

3 hours ago, RTC said:

She has the current #1 Latin song in America, not to mention huge worldwide. 2014 she had a top 20 with her last English album. Lets not call Shakira a flop when our girl is on thin ice lol

you didn't answer my question :orangu: but the point is if the op (and all the fans tbh) want her to reach the top of charts again shakira is not the main option

15 minutes ago, Oxic said:

you didn't answer my question :orangu: but the point is if the op (and all the fans tbh) want her to reach the top of charts again shakira is not the main option

I did. 2014 she had a top 20 with her last album and has #1 latin song now, her world cup videos have a billion views :orangu: .  Shakira (and a lot of the popular latin artists) are pulling in at least 50 million easily. That sounds like a good option not only in the US but also WW, CYM already is a strong streamer for a bonus track and has gone a little viral- Shakira is as famous as Britney is here in the US as she is in Latin America which is also a big part of the US. 

She could go for Sean Paul, Maluma, Shakira all who have a lot of success in the last couple years. If her team were smart they would market CYM to Latin radio, Britney has a big latin fan base

7 minutes ago, vip_anonymous said:

I don't think so. Shakira's female collabs are forgettable: Beautiful Liar, CTFU.

Beautiful Liar was huge. I'm not on for a collab for 3rd single but idk how you guys are calling her a flop when Britney teetering on the edge of flopping

On 1/27/2017 at 8:55 AM, Spearsfan said:

Collabs aren't working...

I agree with you but also disagree because it isn't that collabs aren't working, it's that they are pushing these nobodies onto Britney's tracks and hoping for a hit. G-Easy might be new and popularish right now but he is TOO new  and not everyone knows him. Tinashe has not broke through yet despite having a song on popular radio with Chris Brown. The GP isn't here for this. They would 100% be here for a collab worth listening to with a big name. That is why all these people are doing it these days. Drake collabing with literally everyone, Nicki, Rihanna, Selena and now Taylor. If she did a collab with any of these  actually established big name people--though god help me if it's Nicki Minaj--then the song would do sooooo much better.

I think all she needs is a hit with JT since they were both up for working together last year. A great business reunion like that would work out sooooo good in favor of Britney. :gloss:

Spoiler

But there are other equally good options if they want to push the collab bs. Just need someone who is well known, liked and established in the industry and a hit it will make.

Archived