Britney could hit the top of the charts again with...

OopsOverprotected

a little help from Shakira. I feel like "Change your mind" is a great song for the GP. With a little help of Shakira and her fans from Latin America this song would hit the top of the charts. They could do a Latin Dance music video with Britney & Shakira and it would be the hottest video ever. Hotter than Beyonce & Shakira' mv and even hotter than Rihanna & Shakira's mv. 

They could even add another verse in Spanish and omg... my imagination is taking over. This would be the best thing that could happen to Britney's career. 

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 minutes ago, zuzzka said:

if collab then with Eminem please

I feel like Eminem is not in the GP's focus anymore. That wouldn't push her career. 
Everyone likes Shakira & I feel like it would fit the song's vibe. :mybodyisready:

20 minutes ago, ALLEYESONUS said:

I'm kinda done with collabs but I see ur point

Let's just call it Britney's collab era. It can't get any worse. :giggleney:

5 hours ago, OopsOverprotected said:

I feel like Eminem is not in the GP's focus anymore. That wouldn't push her career. 
Everyone likes Shakira & I feel like it would fit the song's vibe. :mybodyisready:

Let's just call it Britney's collab era. It can't get any worse. :giggleney:

Eminem will always be huge. I live in an average UK town and at least 20 people my age (18 - 25) on my FaceBook are hardcore fans of Eminem. Bearing in mind I'm Bisexual, associate mainly with girls but also have mature acting male friends too. So he appeals to all ages and genders and would be a perfect choice tbh.

Although we need to give in and agree that EDM is Britney's best friend. Or dance style music infused with other genres. Make Me, PG, SP failed because they didn't have a club infused undertone to it. 

To me it's a simple answer of Dr Luke, Max Martin, WIll.I.Am style producers. Just not Luke or Will both for obvious reasons

1 hour ago, Pinky98 said:

Eminem will always be huge. I live in an average UK town and at least 20 people my age (18 - 25) on my FaceBook are hardcore fans of Eminem. Bearing in mind I'm Bisexual, associate mainly with girls but also have mature acting male friends too. So he appeals to all ages and genders and would be a perfect choice tbh.

Although we need to give in and agree that EDM is Britney's best friend. Or dance style music infused with other genres. Make Me, PG, SP failed because they didn't have a club infused undertone to it. 

To me it's a simple answer of Dr Luke, Max Martin, WIll.I.Am style producers. Just not Luke or Will both for obvious reasons

How does Eminem fit on a salsa esque pop song? :orangu: at least Sean Paul makes sense

Eh, I don't know how their voices would blend together and in a dance video, Shakira would look miles ahead of Britney these days, which wouldn't help Britney in any way.  

And ppl dissing Eminem, his last album debuted at #1, went platinum and was the second top selling of that year (after JT). He's still got it and will always be a huge hit to GP. But a collab with Britney wouldn't work.

Archived