It is time for Britney to really do some good flawfree acting again

Guest Diamond Horse

Guest Diamond Horse

I know she is capable.

Besides, if she can act so perfectly in songs why wouldn't she be able to do it on the screen? She can definitely convey emotions if she wants to, why not with her body also.

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Diamond Horse
Just now, Canada4286 said:

Maybe an eyes wide shut remake...:giggleney:

If somebody really pro executed it and they really put a lot of effort into it, then omg, I would adooooreeee. But who should she cast with? unless you are jk.

2 minutes ago, The Flash said:

If somebody really pro executed it and they really put a lot of effort into it, then omg, I would adooooreeee. But who should she cast with? unless you are jk.

It was a joke lol, she said in an interview that slumber party MV was like a younger version of Eyes Wide Shut :queenriri:

Guest Diamond Horse
Just now, Canada4286 said:

It was a joke lol, she said in an interview that slumber party MV was like a younger version of Eyes Wide Shut :queenriri:

yeah i do know that. But in my eyes she could really explore something like that, maybe just some short mini-movie. and if and only if it is properly executed, it wouldn't be bad at all. I mean Britney is not superficial in her heart, she has already life experience too and if she wanted she could make it work.

Archived