New BreatheHeavy live stream TODAY at 12:30 pm PT

One-click subscribe to our YouTube channel!

Whoever did her make up an hair this day needs to come back!

itsjordanbitch17

she looks like a ******* Barbie doll! It's perfect and everything about the make up and hair screams Britney,  flatters her so much! Why can't her make up and hair be like this every night! I mean she looked amazing this day and so young (not that she hasn't been lately with the hot bod and everything) 

i think we can all definitely admit that her hair and make up have been a mess lately. Just imagine this make up and hair with her body and everything now ! Omg I would die. 

Especially with my favorite costume the private show one. 

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply
18 hours ago, Wiggle said:

Glenn don't work with britney anymore since 2016, I guess. Her makeup is done by a girl named melanie

yea it was around this date of the videos you posted that i'm pretty sure he stopped working with her. the guy i posted did her makeup those dates. melanie and mary phillips do her makeup (but not for vegas) 

that's impossible :nobitch:

things work this way since 2009:

good hair+ good makeup+ bad outfits= good body 

good hair+ bad makeup+decent outfits= not so great body

great  body+ great outfits = bad hair and terrible makeup

terrible hair+ terrible makeup+ terrible outfis= absolutely great body 

as you can see we can't get all of the good things at once...something has to unnecessarily go wrong. I've leaned to accept this  :NYsassy:

18 hours ago, Wiggle said:

Glenn don't work with britney anymore since 2016, I guess. Her makeup is done by a girl named melanie

no...melanie only does her maekup for important events and music videos like slumber party and the private show commercial. glenn worked with her for most of pom and pretty girls. he does hair too (huge mistake)

Resultado de imagen de britney pretty girlsResultado de imagen de britney private show gif

in other words melanie is great and glenn sucks balls

1 hour ago, really really cool guy said:

no...melanie only does her maekup for important events and music videos like slumber party and the private show commercial. glenn worked with her for most of pom and pretty girls. he does hair too (huge mistake)

Resultado de imagen de britney pretty girlsResultado de imagen de britney private show gif

in other words melanie is great and glenn sucks balls

I didn't know that! I thought he was fired :moorangu:

1 hour ago, overprotecteddance said:

IA it was her best night in all POM nights from the start, by look and by dancing :wendycry:

Guys Glenn is good, he did BMAS 2016, and that was one of her best look in years :wendycry:

No it wasn't, the hair and energy was good but omg that blush made her look really red and the makeup wasn't that good...

edit: actually no the makeup slayed that night

Her BEST hair for me was when she had it medium length and it was super flicky and light and amazing. i can't find the pics or vids but it was definitely from last year and MATM looked amazing in large part because of the hair flicks! SOMEONE PLEASE FIND THE PICS!!!! Her hair wasn't short (bob-length) and wasn't long (OTT extensions) it looked natural and gorgeous!!

Archived