It's BLUR britney's most underrated song EVER?

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Out From Under is to me. Her vocals are amazing and the song is just so heartbreaking, the first few times I've always cried along it while listenng to it. The lyrics are just so strong, it gets me every time

Me crying to a Britney song only happened with 2 songs: Out From Under and later by Hold On Tight.

I wish she would've released it as a single with a proper even sadder video but many fans seem to act like it doesn't even exist (the song)

14 minutes ago, It'sSamB!tch said:

Out From Under is to me. Her vocals are amazing and the song is just so heartbreaking, the first few times I've always cried along it while listenng to it. The lyrics are just so strong, it gets me every time

Me crying to a Britney song only happened with 2 songs: Out From Under and later by Hold On Tight.

I wish she would've released it as a single with a proper even sadder video but many fans seem to act like it doesn't even exist (the song)

u talking about that barbie song right :slayney:

No, it's not underrated, it's well rated. It's boring AF! it's not a bad song it's just meh :sickofu: Can't believe having gems like Quicksand and Amnesia they didn't include them. 

The same for Why should I be sad? I never liked that song and I never will, I know Britney was hurt by Kfuck but there was no need to put a song about him. 

Archived