Amazing theory about Poppy and how she's trying to recreate Britney's success

Dirty Boy

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Diamond Horse

So sad that almost nobody here could really say that Poppy is more fabulous than money, but definitely a good find hehe

And it is also kinda original in imitating all nothing-out-of-ordinary.

Guest Diamond Horse

But yeah, in music Illuminati appears most annoyingly. Mainstream is over 50% really sexualized and sellout. And you don't even have to call it "Illuminati".

And music taste for superficial sexuality is NOT something we have always had. It is sculpted for us by another human beings.

Stopped being interesting when he started babling about illuminati convincing us its true, he shouldve stuck to his primary point, that poppy is ridiculing the music industry, and the film industry, exposing how everyone is abusing those stars just to create money.

With that poppy is also ridiculing masses who believe in illuminati in her video lowlife, she is putting all the "hidden symbols" that conspiracy theorists obsess over in plain sight, as in ridiculing all of it, basically telling us these artists are putting those symbols in their vids on purpose just to gain more popularity, views and to provoke for more cash, and this idiot fell for it (what a surprise).

However yes, poppy is an amazing project that I follow for a while now, and she definitely uses a lot of britney stuff, her career path etc. I love the people behind the project, its really interesting :)

1 hour ago, JJones12992 said:

Selena too. 

Every disney star has tried to do the same thing tbh. I think Disney works with the music industry to create an innocent image and then once that image gets old they try to shock the world with hypersexuality and labels it as a "coming of age" phase :mj:

2 hours ago, Dynasty said:

Stopped being interesting when he started babling about illuminati convincing us its true, he shouldve stuck to his primary point, that poppy is ridiculing the music industry, and the film industry, exposing how everyone is abusing those stars just to create money.

With that poppy is also ridiculing masses who believe in illuminati in her video lowlife, she is putting all the "hidden symbols" that conspiracy theorists obsess over in plain sight, as in ridiculing all of it, basically telling us these artists are putting those symbols in their vids on purpose just to gain more popularity, views and to provoke for more cash, and this idiot fell for it (what a surprise).

However yes, poppy is an amazing project that I follow for a while now, and she definitely uses a lot of britney stuff, her career path etc. I love the people behind the project, its really interesting :)

But I don't think he fell for it, watch till the end, he was just playing along imo.

But it's ****** true, you don't need "Illuminati" for this to work. People behind the scenes are basically "Illuminati".

• 2 years later...

Archived