VICE promotes POM

bassomnia

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What I saw at the very end of the article -

"Britney is currently signed to perform at The Axis in Planet Hollywood three times a week through the end of 2017, except for between February 4 and March 24."

Does this officially (unofficially) confirm that the residency does in fact stem past the May 20 booked show? We need detailed answers for trip planning....

3 hours ago, hawkinsolsen said:

What I saw at the very end of the article -

"Britney is currently signed to perform at The Axis in Planet Hollywood three times a week through the end of 2017, except for between February 4 and March 24."

Does this officially (unofficially) confirm that the residency does in fact stem past the May 20 booked show? We need detailed answers for trip planning....

The residency will go on until December 2017 unless it gets renewed again. It got renewed for 2 full years on December 2015. They just haven't announced the dates yet.

1 hour ago, mental mystic said:

The residency will go on until December 2017 unless it gets renewed again. It got renewed for 2 full years on December 2015. They just haven't announced the dates yet.

Thank you kindly for that reply. Just wasn't positive because adding up the shows she has done since 2015 renewal - equaled the 100 total shows she contractually signed on for those additional two years (2015-2017). Point taken though and noted. Makes sense to flush out the 2017 calendar year at the Axis. Thanks again!

Archived