The REAL talks Britney

monalisaney81

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply
18 hours ago, DoSomething954 said:

I don't think it's necessarily karma and I love brit but for awhile she was acting like a badass and like no one could tell her anything and how she has to live now (super restricted and in a c-ship) is the price she kinda had to pay for not really wanting to listen to anyone. It sucks but that's kinda how life works

17 hours ago, Spearsfan said:

I agree with you. 

I love Britney but ppl on here do baby her. 

She wanted to make her own decisions and she did and they weren't the best.

In her defense I think you learn about consequences of actions through day to day normal life and Britney never had that. So I understand it but at the same time I'm a Person that strongly believes in personal responsibility. 

Mmmmm except that's not really how life usually works at all, a consequence of acting out/being rebellious and not listening to others is not usually completely losing all your legal rights. Of course personal responsibility is important and everyone needs to take responsibility for their actions but 99.9% of people who make mistakes and will have done WAY worse stuff than Britney don't end up with all their rights completely stripped legally. That's not a normal price to pay in any sense. That is something you would not wish on your worst enemy.  

On 28/01/2017 at 4:04 AM, Mohd93 said:

I'm not gonna lie. I love watching The Real but Adrianne really pissed me off with that comment. She talks a lot about kindness but she has no sensitivity when it comes to celebs like Britney having mental illness and going through a hard time. She could have told her experience in a more respectful way. This is only the second time they talked about Britney. But they're quick to kiss Beyonce and Jlo's ***** all the time. And why show a picture of Britney shaving her head? That's ****** up and totally insensitive. 

What pissed me off even more is Loni. "Britney Spears took a dude that was already with a girl that had babies". *****, didn't Kevin leave her, then he met Britney, and THEN Britney actually knew about her? She needs to stfu. And she was still lowkey shady in the new video where they talked about her. 

Yeah it's so gross, and especially having those pics in the back. Isn't it funny how the other day when Mischa Barton was hospitalised everyone was saying how disgusting it was that people took photos of her looking 'crazy' and ranting over her neighbours fence and everyone was blasting the people posting them...yet people constantly still post the Britney pics and often as a joke and think that's fine and hilarious? Did I miss something? So ridiculous.

And yeah the bit at the end annoys me, you cannot 'take' or 'steal' someone away - I'm pretty sure Kevin was a willing participant and willingly betrayed his partner (if her story is the truth). Now if Britney knew that ain't cool at all, she was making bad decisions around this time for sure, but to say having mental illness etc. is 'karma' for that is SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO disgusting it's beyond belief. Where is Kevin's karma and why don't they care about that? Ugh, annoys me big time.

37 minutes ago, Slave4Brit88 said:

Yeah it's so gross, and especially having those pics in the back. Isn't it funny how the other day when Mischa Barton was hospitalised everyone was saying how disgusting it was that people took photos of her looking 'crazy' and ranting over her neighbours fence and everyone was blasting the people posting them...yet people constantly still post the Britney pics and often as a joke and think that's fine and hilarious? Did I miss something? So ridiculous.

And yeah the bit at the end annoys me, you cannot 'take' or 'steal' someone away - I'm pretty sure Kevin was a willing participant and willingly betrayed his partner (if her story is the truth). Now if Britney knew that ain't cool at all, she was making bad decisions around this time for sure, but to say having mental illness etc. is 'karma' for that is SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO disgusting it's beyond belief. Where is Kevin's karma and why don't they care about that? Ugh, annoys me big time.

I know right? I'm not going to defend everything Britney does. Sure, she made bad decisions around that time. BUT she got tormented way more than she deserves. 

I'm not a mom, nor will I ever be a mom (mainly because I'm a dude), but I've known some mothers in my life and I can tell you it's HARD enough being a new mom and trying to raise your baby and taking your time with your baby. Imagine her being a new mom, constantly being photographed, insulted, disrespected and surrounded by strangers getting in her face all the time? That WILL make someone go crazy. And after all this, people still love to make fun of her and say she brought it on herself. She may be a celebrity, but at some point when you see a woman trying to take care of her baby, you gotta just leave her alone for a while and let her have her space. 

On 28 januari 2017 at 2:29 AM, OopsOverprotected said:

I'm kinda shocked that she's saying that Britney can't hold a conversation because I noticed that too. Britney always looks over to her management whenever someone asks her something. It's so weird like of course celebrities talk to their management what they r supposed to say and what not but with Britney I feel like she's so much in control she can't even be herself. I'm wondering why is that... 

Simply because - and im sure about this for 100% - there is a lot of **** going on with Britney what we don't know about, and never will know.

5 hours ago, Slave4Brit88 said:

Mmmmm except that's not really how life usually works at all, a consequence of acting out/being rebellious and not listening to others is not usually completely losing all your legal rights. Of course personal responsibility is important and everyone needs to take responsibility for their actions but 99.9% of people who make mistakes and will have done WAY worse stuff than Britney don't end up with all their rights completely stripped legally. That's not a normal price to pay in any sense. That is something you would not wish on your worst enemy.  

I didn't throw all that in together. 

I wasn't talking overall the cship. I'm talking more in the lines of her relationships and bad choices with men. Britney has made mistakes (like everyone) but ppl blame everyone but Britney. 

That being said no one wished anything on anyone. I wish 2007 didn't happen. You know what if the cship didn't happen may be she would be dead right now. We just don't know.

5 hours ago, Mohd93 said:

I know right? I'm not going to defend everything Britney does. Sure, she made bad decisions around that time. BUT she got tormented way more than she deserves. 

I'm not a mom, nor will I ever be a mom (mainly because I'm a dude), but I've known some mothers in my life and I can tell you it's HARD enough being a new mom and trying to raise your baby and taking your time with your baby. Imagine her being a new mom, constantly being photographed, insulted, disrespected and surrounded by strangers getting in her face all the time? That WILL make someone go crazy. And after all this, people still love to make fun of her and say she brought it on herself. She may be a celebrity, but at some point when you see a woman trying to take care of her baby, you gotta just leave her alone for a while and let her have her space. 

I definitely agree, of course she is not perfect and made some bad choices but most of us do at some stage in our lives but at least our choices aren't blasted all over the media. Also, I'm not a mum either but I can't even imagine how stressful it would be and also with the added stress of having your every move analysed by the media/public - and then for the fact that Britney became pregnant so soon after SP was born and probably she wasn't really ready for that yet (and very likely could have been suffering post partum depression), it would be so overwhelming and so much to handle. I'm just so happy she turned herself around and got back on her feet, inspirational queen! Snoop Dogg was so right when he said the media love to tear people down but rarely bother to give credit when those people put themselves back together.

1 hour ago, Spearsfan said:

I didn't throw all that in together. 

I wasn't talking overall the cship. I'm talking more in the lines of her relationships and bad choices with men. Britney has made mistakes (like everyone) but ppl blame everyone but Britney. 

That being said no one wished anything on anyone. I wish 2007 didn't happen. You know what if the cship didn't happen may be she would be dead right now. We just don't know.

Sorry if I misinterpreted you I just thought you were agreeing with the OP in their post that seems to imply (well this is how I read their post) that being in a c-ship and having no legal rights is a natural consequence of Britney's actions, sorry if that's not what you were agreeing with. Well I can agree with you she's not perfect and I'm sure there are things that happened in her relationships that she was responsible for and also that her partner was responsible for, we don't really know. I get a bit weirded out on this site when people go on rants about 'Oh she's SO bad in relationships, she falls in love too fast, she's so stupid with men' etc etc (not saying you, but other people I've read) - I mean we have no way of knowing anything really about her relationships and what goes on behind closed doors. Not everyone is settled by her age with a perfect happy ever after and I'm sure she has definitely made bad choices in the past (well yeah, we know a lot of them lol) but I'm sure a lot of people have made bad choices in relationships in their lives.

I don't mean to say that you or the OP wished it on her, I mean the OP kind of implied it was like a normal thing like 'Oh well she acted badly nearly 10 yrs ago, so that's just life that she has no legal rights' and what I mean is like that's not normal at all, like that's not 'just the way life works' it's truly bizarre and awful, what I mean is it's an awful thing you wouldn't wish on your worst enemy, not a natural consequence of acting out nearly a decade ago. And yeah something terrible could have happened to her without the c-ship and I think at the time it was needed, but nearly 10 yrs on it seems truly bizarre it's still in place. I mean Robert Downey Jr was in a similar, if not worse, situation and he isn't put into a conservatorship with no legal rights. I don't even think Amanda Bynes is in one? Lindsay isn't etc. my point is just that it's not at all a normal thing to happen just because someone made poor choices a long time ago. I guess my response was more aimed at the OP and sorry if I misinterpreted your agreement.

On 1/28/2017 at 9:38 AM, Spearsfan said:

I agree with you. 

I love Britney but ppl on here do baby her. 

She wanted to make her own decisions and she did and they weren't the best.

In her defense I think you learn about consequences of actions through day to day normal life and Britney never had that. So I understand it but at the same time I'm a Person that strongly believes in personal responsibility. 

Oh great another person speaking on what they don't know

10 hours ago, Slave4Brit88 said:

That definitely is how life works. There is no rule of life book that says everyone gets the same consequences for their actions, everyone has a different path in life and they are taught lessons in different ways. Britney's "consequence" if that's what we call it was her conservatorship and how restricted her life became. For another person, it may have been something else, but still a consequence in their life. That's how life is. Consequences are different for everyone. And honestly if Britney were a regular person who isnt famous, she would have had a lot worse happen to her. Her kids would have been taken away way before they actually were and she probably wouldn't have even had visitation. Not to mention she was out here randomly hitting cars and driving off, attacking a car with an umbrella, If that were me or you, we would have been in jail. So yeah, while her conservatorship isn't ideal and no I wouldn't wish it on anyone, that's the price she had to pay for her decisions. Someone else is paying for their shitty decisions in a different way. It sucks like I said, but life isn't fair. Everyone has their own path and that's part of hers. 

• Super Mods
12 hours ago, Mohd93 said:

I remember back then when she was caught almost dropping Sean while holding a glass went viral amd the media called her an irresponsible mom but moms everywhere were lending her support saying they have done stupid **** like that before too but dont have cameras to capture those moments. So glad not everyone is against her.

On 1/27/2017 at 9:52 AM, Slave4Brit88 said:

That's really not a reason to trash talk someone that anyone can see has high levels of anxiety. It's tacky as hell and shows a lack of class or empathy. Saying 'she can't hold a conversation' in a tone of voice implying she is an idiot is extremely rude, I have no idea how anyone can think otherwise...I'm sure we all encounter people that we may not think are the smartest people, going around and trashing them and implying they're dumb is very, very rude and nasty, it just shows classlessness and a callous nature IMO, and it's also classless to assume someone is dumb because they have high anxiety and may not articulate their thoughts as well as they intend to.

Thisssss spill that truth tea! :mhm:

On 30/01/2017 at 6:20 AM, DoSomething954 said:

That definitely is how life works. There is no rule of life book that says everyone gets the same consequences for their actions, everyone has a different path in life and they are taught lessons in different ways. Britney's "consequence" if that's what we call it was her conservatorship and how restricted her life became. For another person, it may have been something else, but still a consequence in their life. That's how life is. Consequences are different for everyone. And honestly if Britney were a regular person who isnt famous, she would have had a lot worse happen to her. Her kids would have been taken away way before they actually were and she probably wouldn't have even had visitation. Not to mention she was out here randomly hitting cars and driving off, attacking a car with an umbrella, If that were me or you, we would have been in jail. So yeah, while her conservatorship isn't ideal and no I wouldn't wish it on anyone, that's the price she had to pay for her decisions. Someone else is paying for their shitty decisions in a different way. It sucks like I said, but life isn't fair. Everyone has their own path and that's part of hers. 

Sorry but that's rubbish and a 'normal' person would NEVER be in a c-ship if they were Britney, a c-ship is for older people or someone with severe schizophrenia, not someone who has anxiety and possibly bipolar. Unless Britney has some severe mental illness (in which case should she be in the spotlight constantly?) the c-ship is completely unethical, c-ships are not there to be used to discipline people who acted out nearly a decade ago. It's really scary how you think it's just 'how life works' that someone completely has their legal rights stripped... Going to jail for a short period of time would be much better than that. If that was 'how life works' all the celebrities like RDJ, Lindsay, Amanda Bynes, Mischa Barton, even Nicole Ritchie back in the day etc. and not to mention a huge number of 'normal' people would all have their rights stripped and be under c-ship. That's not what they're there for and there's nothing ok about the situation. When people screw up they don't just automatically get all their rights stripped from them. Like Britney said 'At least in jail you know when you're gonna get out'. There's just no way in which making bad decisions and rebelling nearly 10 yrs ago means someone should have no rights/be controlled forever.

Archived