The REAL talks Britney

MANDIXMX

I ****'s with Joseline being nice and wanting to help out the good sis Brit. I wish Britney would align herself with a bad ***** like Joseline tbh her street cred would soarrrrrr 

Adrienne is such a dumb ***** tbh you can see it in her eyes that she's BITTER as hell that she's irrelevant in the music world and Britney is a QUEEN. She's also mad that Britney probably thought she was a fan during X Factor tapings too. :queenriri:

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply
50 minutes ago, MANDIXMX said:

I ****'s with Joseline being nice and wanting to help out the good sis Brit. I wish Britney would align herself with a bad ***** like Joseline tbh her street cred would soarrrrrr 

Adrienne is such a dumb ***** tbh you can see it in her eyes that she's BITTER as hell that she's irrelevant in the music world and Britney is a QUEEN. She's also mad that Britney probably thought she was a fan during X Factor tapings too. :queenriri:

I agree with you, Joseline was the first one to immediately say what we're all thinking... and if they were to make an authentic Biopic... I would be here for it faster than anything

14 hours ago, MANDIXMX said:

She's already talked **** about her before, you can tell she's not here for Britney topics. 

Yeah but Britney really wasn't the most articulate person in 2011/2012 and that's not being rude it's just that her comfort level wasn't at its highest at this point

18 hours ago, MANDIXMX said:

She's already talked **** about her before, you can tell she's not here for Britney topics. 

I honestly completely forgot she was a part of X Factor LOL.

Remember her 1-Season reality show with her friend or whatever, where she was trying to make a musical come back and was working with Ne-Yo and everything but he stopped working with her cause she basically sucked and had zero work ethic? Cause I do :giggleney:

Maybe she should tell us more about that :shadelaugh:

• Super Mods
4 hours ago, DMVofficial said:

Yeah but Britney really wasn't the most articulate person in 2011/2012 and that's not being rude it's just that her comfort level wasn't at its highest at this point

Yeah but I think its also that she has high anxiety and it makes her nervous meeting new people. Either way I dont think its classy or appropriate to talk about your fellow ex co worker that way implying that shes basically dumb. 

16 hours ago, DMVofficial said:

That's really not a reason to trash talk someone that anyone can see has high levels of anxiety. It's tacky as hell and shows a lack of class or empathy. Saying 'she can't hold a conversation' in a tone of voice implying she is an idiot is extremely rude, I have no idea how anyone can think otherwise...I'm sure we all encounter people that we may not think are the smartest people, going around and trashing them and implying they're dumb is very, very rude and nasty, it just shows classlessness and a callous nature IMO, and it's also classless to assume someone is dumb because they have high anxiety and may not articulate their thoughts as well as they intend to.

2 hours ago, Slave4Brit88 said:

That's really not a reason to trash talk someone that anyone can see has high levels of anxiety. It's tacky as hell and shows a lack of class or empathy. Saying 'she can't hold a conversation' in a tone of voice implying she is an idiot is extremely rude, I have no idea how anyone can think otherwise...I'm sure we all encounter people that we may not think are the smartest people, going around and trashing them and implying they're dumb is very, very rude and nasty, it just shows classlessness and a callous nature IMO, and it's also classless to assume someone is dumb because they have high anxiety and may not articulate their thoughts as well as they intend to.

I'm not gonna lie. I love watching The Real but Adrianne really pissed me off with that comment. She talks a lot about kindness but she has no sensitivity when it comes to celebs like Britney having mental illness and going through a hard time. She could have told her experience in a more respectful way. This is only the second time they talked about Britney. But they're quick to kiss Beyonce and Jlo's ***** all the time. And why show a picture of Britney shaving her head? That's ****** up and totally insensitive. 

What pissed me off even more is Loni. "Britney Spears took a dude that was already with a girl that had babies". *****, didn't Kevin leave her, then he met Britney, and THEN Britney actually knew about her? She needs to stfu. And she was still lowkey shady in the new video where they talked about her. 

2 hours ago, Slave4Brit88 said:

I completely agree 100% that the comment she made about X Factor should not have been made, or it should have been said with a lighter string of words. But in the recent clip where they're talking about the Lifetime movie, she is not being rude at all! She even says that the movie features scene that Britney would "probably like to forget" so it shows that they now have sympathy toward Britney. 

Again, I completely agree with your comment, but I was discussing the comments that were made recently, not her previous comments. :mhm:

On 26.1.2017 at 8:07 AM, MANDIXMX said:

I'm kinda shocked that she's saying that Britney can't hold a conversation because I noticed that too. Britney always looks over to her management whenever someone asks her something. It's so weird like of course celebrities talk to their management what they r supposed to say and what not but with Britney I feel like she's so much in control she can't even be herself. I'm wondering why is that... 

We even had a "documentary" in Germany where they interviewed Brit because she released Glory and they kind of analyzed Britneys behaviour in that interview and the reporter was kind of shocked about how the conversation went because she said Britney seems to be totally nervous and not her old self. She always looks over to her team & only gives general answers. We have witnessed that ourselves. She always replies really simple and says the same sentences in different interviews.

It's really sad that her team thinks she needs to be that much under control or she only feels protected with that kind of control. Idk..

8 hours ago, Mohd93 said:

I'm not gonna lie. I love watching The Real but Adrianne really pissed me off with that comment. She talks a lot about kindness but she has no sensitivity when it comes to celebs like Britney having mental illness and going through a hard time. She could have told her experience in a more respectful way. This is only the second time they talked about Britney. But they're quick to kiss Beyonce and Jlo's ***** all the time. And why show a picture of Britney shaving her head? That's ****** up and totally insensitive. 

What pissed me off even more is Loni. "Britney Spears took a dude that was already with a girl that had babies". *****, didn't Kevin leave her, then he met Britney, and THEN Britney actually knew about her? She needs to stfu. And she was still lowkey shady in the new video where they talked about her. 

Eh. Shar always says Britney knew about her from day 1. She looked up and her fiancé was in the tabloids with britney and she immediately tried to figure out what was going on. I could see Kevin lying about it, but as rebellious as britney was back then I could also see her not really caring that he had a pregnant chick back home, especially since all the tabloids were reporting that Kevin had a new baby on the way. So was she living under a rock and no one told her? I guess it depends on who you want to believe. I'm not mad at Loni for saying that though :-/

7 hours ago, DoSomething954 said:

Eh. Shar always says Britney knew about her from day 1. She looked up and her fiancé was in the tabloids with britney and she immediately tried to figure out what was going on. I could see Kevin lying about it, but as rebellious as britney was back then I could also see her not really caring that he had a pregnant chick back home, especially since all the tabloids were reporting that Kevin had a new baby on the way. So was she living under a rock and no one told her? I guess it depends on who you want to believe. I'm not mad at Loni for saying that though :-/

Well, whether she knew or not I don't think it's "karma" that her whole life is being ruined, people disrespecting her, her freedom being taken away, her kids being taken away, being mentally ill, paparazzi invading her life and having people take advantage of her. That's NOT Karma. I'm mad at her for saying that because apart from the actual marriage falling apart, nobody deserves to go through all of these problems and have people say "hey, that's karma! she deserved it." 

4 hours ago, Mohd93 said:

Well, whether she knew or not I don't think it's "karma" that her whole life is being ruined, people disrespecting her, her freedom being taken away, her kids being taken away, being mentally ill, paparazzi invading her life and having people take advantage of her. That's NOT Karma. I'm mad at her for saying that because apart from the actual marriage falling apart, nobody deserves to go through all of these problems and have people say "hey, that's karma! she deserved it." 

I don't think it's necessarily karma and I love brit but for awhile she was acting like a badass and like no one could tell her anything and how she has to live now (super restricted and in a c-ship) is the price she kinda had to pay for not really wanting to listen to anyone. It sucks but that's kinda how life works

8 minutes ago, DoSomething954 said:

I don't think it's necessarily karma and I love brit but for awhile she was acting like a badass and like no one could tell her anything and how she has to live now (super restricted and in a c-ship) is the price she kinda had to pay for not really wanting to listen to anyone. It sucks but that's kinda how life works

I agree with you. 

I love Britney but ppl on here do baby her. 

She wanted to make her own decisions and she did and they weren't the best.

In her defense I think you learn about consequences of actions through day to day normal life and Britney never had that. So I understand it but at the same time I'm a Person that strongly believes in personal responsibility. 

Archived