Here Are The Promo Shots From Lifetime's 'Britney Ever After'

JamesExhale

I personally can't call the actress ugly, but she looks nothing like Britney. I know it's an American tradition to love stories where the hero falls at some point and comes back stronger than ever, and I sincerely believe that Britney embodies perfectly that conception after her rough years and how, now, she found a healthy place in her life and knows how to juggle between her family life and her career. Sadly this movie, though I'm sure they sincerely respect Britney, is just wrong in every way. The only thing this movie is going to do is not make Glory climb up the charts or anything, it's going to make people dissect and analyse what she went through all over again. I wouldn't want to be in her shoes (Britney's) because those are demons that she's aware of, but certainly wants to keep in her past. I don't know if I'll watch it but it's kinda messed up. 

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 hours ago, --- said:

she couldn't even hit the gym? britney never looked like gumby.

You talking about this actress hitting the gym? This actress is skinny and while Britney didn't look like "Gumby," she was fat for a period of time, especially during that horrible MTV performance.

You may think Britney is perfect, but she was a ******* fat mess of a ***** back then.

3 hours ago, rowelle said:

You talking about this actress hitting the gym? This actress is skinny and while Britney didn't look like "Gumby," she was fat for a period of time, especially during that horrible MTV performance.

You may think Britney is perfect, but she was a ******* fat mess of a ***** back then.

i don't see what this has to do with my comment.

5 hours ago, rowelle said:

You seriously call this a ******* fat mess??!

britney-spears-vma.jpg

Yes this isnt her best form but she has an avergae body here. Britney's never been fat in her career. Her body has been average to extremely fit. 

this-is-us-star-chrissy-metz-as-kate-pea

21 hours ago, Born2Die said:

My Prerogative, Beat Goes On, I Can't Get No Satisfaction, Tom's Diner and maybe Like A Virgin

Why can they use covers... but not cover Britney songs? I am not understanding the law around this. If Britney can cover songs and other bands can cover songs, why can they not therefore cover Britney's songs? Instead covering other bands songs that she covered once.. so strange.

18 hours ago, Justney said:

Why can they use covers... but not cover Britney songs? I am not understanding the law around this. If Britney can cover songs and other bands can cover songs, why can they not therefore cover Britney's songs? Instead covering other bands songs that she covered once.. so strange.

Any song they include in a movie has to have a legal permission by the owner of the rights to the song, which might not necessarily be artists themselves. Apart from that, some songs after a period of time become of public dominion, but I don't think it applies here!

I do think that britney's estate has a share on her catalogue, and therefore might have the right to forbid their usage in this movie, especially since britney doesn't approve of it!

I wonder what music they'll use :weirdmeout:

Archived