Taylor Swift (and Zayn) copy Britney again

marrecarney

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply
12 minutes ago, danny1994 said:

They copied Britney because they show him getting out of a car?

Come on, stop

did you even watch the whole video

y'all blind as bats

and ffs Zayn wyd that song is horrible and he sounds horrible on it, i was listening to Spotify playlist and this song came on and I had no ******* idea who sings, i thought it was just some random uknown indie singers :shameless:

7 minutes ago, marrecarney said:

did you even watch the whole video

y'all blind as bats

and ffs Zayn wyd that song is horrible and he sounds horrible on it, i was listening to Spotify playlist and this song came on and I had no ******* idea who sings, i thought it was just some random uknown indie singers :shameless:

I did watch it, Taylor smashed some glasses or something. Very different tone than the SP video.

16 minutes ago, danny1994 said:

I did watch it, Taylor smashed some glasses or something. Very different tone than the SP video.

the car, the vibe, the colors, the sofas, that's sp, and then the walking in long hallway, zayn kicking some glasses or whatever, everytime

11 minutes ago, Itsjim1 said:

Delusion. :squintney:

you must be a snake fan :mhmsureny:

4 minutes ago, marrecarney said:

the car, the vibe, the colors, the sofas, that's sp, and then the walking in long hallway, zayn kicking some glasses or whatever, everytime

you must be a snake fan :mhmsureny:

50 Shades Darker is basically an homage to Eyes Wide Shut which Slumber Party is inspired by. The visuals in that Zayn/Taylor video are actually much closer to the source film than Slumber Party. Like the other user said the tone is totally different here. 

Archived