Is this the best performance of "Womanizer" from the Circus era?

jcf523

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, Dinirocal said:

I think it was cute and its often regarded as the best "Womanizer" performance by her fans. But IMO I prefer the more underrated France Star Academy (better than the X Factor one) and Bambi Awards (She looked stunning) performances of "Womanizer". 

I agree she looked stunning at the Bambi Awards (LOVED the costume) and I enjoyed the Star Academy performance too, but this one I just really felt her energy and it seemed like she was enjoying herself.

2 hours ago, Morning Glory said:

All Womanizer performances have been lame tbh. The best ones have included the POM break but even that break is massively overrated.  I did like her policewoman outfit tho from Circus Tour. 

See, I think this is kinda better than POM break. 

And yas, that outfit inspired Halloween costumes for many a gay, including myself.

3 hours ago, Dinirocal said:

I think it was cute and its often regarded as the best "Womanizer" performance by her fans. But IMO I prefer the more underrated France Star Academy (better than the X Factor one) and Bambi Awards (She looked stunning) performances of "Womanizer". 

Bambi>Star Academy. :foh:

Archived