This Movie May Not Be So Bad

MikeMasi

I have mixed feelings about the movie.

But I think it will be interesting to see how they tie everything together. We can't base this off of Britney and her team. We're talking about the same team that apparently has pre-approved questions when she does interviews.

The Britney I remember was very opened, and was happy with whatever she shared with the world. She's not the same as she once was. She had a lot of confidence back then. Do you remember in Stages when  someone asked her how much her house was (or something like that), and she said "it's none of your business." Even at that point, she didn't spill any personal information, but the way she handled it, it was great. She would never be like that today. 

But if anything, her breakdown will never be forgotten. I was one of those fans who wanted it to be forgotten. I remember in 2007 and 2008, I was always saying that I couldn't wait for the images on Google to be replaced.

But one thing Britney needs to accept, is that most of the events of 2007 was broadcasted in front of the media, because she welcomed bad people in her life that had cameras and other  sources. The night that Britney shaved her head, she wasn't alone and in a private place. She did it at a local hairsalon with photographers up on her ***. Could she clearly blame people for making a movie about such a dramatic time when all her moves were shown for the world to see? And being a big Britney fan that I am, I didn't agree with her taking the umbrella and smashing a car window. This once again was documented and shown for the world to see. 

I think the movie is being made in the way like those images "If Britney survived in 2007, so can I." It's sad to say her breakdown has become a big part of who she is today. There may be people out there that may still think she's "crazy," but other people and her fans look at her as an inspiration and someone who is beautiful and strong because of how she turned her life around. It truly is a Hollywood story of how someone broke records, became a successful artist, went through a terrible breakdown, and brought there life back together. To outside people, that's interesting. 

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sorry while I was trying to see where you were coming from... it really shouldn't matter whether or not she's famous. 

It really shouldn't matter that she even had a breakdown at this rate. At least not any more considering that happened a decade ago.
Especially considering that since then she's spent 10 years doing everything to improve herself, her life, her children's life and career.
That never gets talked about, published about or remembered does it? So I understand and empathise with Britney, because if we put
ourselves in her shoes... its like she's being sentenced to a lifetime of judgement for being upset and angry during a tough time in her life.
Well who hasn't suffered or done stupid things during tough times in their lives? Are they judged forever for it? Hell no.
That moment in FTR when she was talking about people making mistakes, learning from them and moving on,
relates to this so much as well, because she was right on so many levels that for somebody like her, its clearly very different....
she's made mistakes... but has to pay for it for a really long time no matter what she does to make up for it.
I also disagree with you on the umbrella incident as well. I honestly have no judgement there at all.
They were harassing her on a daily basis during the worst time of her life and basically profited off of it.
I watched a documentary on how Britney Spears alone made so many paparazzi rich beyond belief during that time of her life. 
So they can deal with a cracked window for all I care. Its the least they can deal with after what they put her through for self-gain.

However I sincerely hope you're right and that the film does turn out to be a positive one for Britney's sake. 
She didn't spend 10 years trying to help herself and improve things for people to release films about her 10 year old breakdown.

3 hours ago, MikeMasi said:

It truly is a Hollywood story of how someone broke records, became a successful artist, went through a terrible breakdown, and brought there life back together. To outside people, that's interesting. 

This is the true story, unfortunately for you thats not what we'll may see in the movie tho. Knowing drama and scandal sells it'll probably be this way:

Presenting an unaccurate and distorted reality of Britney's mother forcing her child to become a star and exploiting her, then the 80% of the movie's footage will likely be about her breakdown and they'll probably show a little or actually nothing of her comeback. 

Not to mention that Britney or her team didn't participate in this film, so most of the plot or how certain things happened won't be really 100% accurate, yet most people and ignorant fans will believe that was her life. 

1 hour ago, MikeMasi said:

And being a big Britney fan that I am, I didn't agree with her taking the umbrella and smashing a car window.

At least in this movie she smashes her own car :ponderney: this movie is going to be so bad and horrible. The only plus side is people will definitely be on Britney's side about it.

so you guys complain when she never talk about serious stuff, and when there's something real about her for once you're still complaining ? I can't judge now because we didn't see the movie yet but if it was exactly like what happened I would love it !  she had a big break down and now she's on top again what's to be ashamed of ? we should show the younger generation how strong she is to be back on track

Archived