Britney and Calvin Rumor

TheSmasher

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, CJMCH said:

The rumor on FB goes on like "Britney is having a collab with Calvin Harris and another with G-Eazy, both to be released this year"

I try not to check rumors on FB/Twitter though... Last time I did, they were saying that Britney was collaborating with Maluma :gloria:

:idkney:

Just now, danny1994 said:

Earlier I heard that Calvin is releasing 10 songs this year. Who knows, could be true.

:hipney::cinderellaney::slayney:

hope so

29 minutes ago, CJMCH said:

The rumor on FB goes on like "Britney is having a collab with Calvin Harris and another with G-Eazy, both to be released this year"

I try not to check rumors on FB/Twitter though... Last time I did, they were saying that Britney was collaborating with Maluma :gloria:

why would she collab with g eazy twice in a row tho ? lol

2 minutes ago, button said:

B10 is definitely not coming before an attempt at a hit through a feature. They literally had to beg radio to play her singles this era. :mhmnod:

Calvin wouldn't surprise me, they've been friends for a very long time.

I agree

She needs people to check for her before releasing B10, AKA a song a successful as S&S, and this time performed at award shows etc. If B10 just comes off nothing huge (like what happened with Glory)  we might only have one single the next era :britstare11: 

30 minutes ago, CJMCH said:

I'm here for this :bey:

Archived