E! Talks LT Britney movie

Daveh422

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, BoyToySoldier said:

They always ask prior to shooting to recieve a blessing and to learn information about certain topics.

Britney and her team didn't want their names attached to this though.

I mean, I wonder that they actually met Britney and had an interview with her, not just her representative or EMI. 

Even though Britney Ever After presumably ends on an up note, there's no point without the trauma—and Spears wants no part of reliving it. She's been there, done that, and come out stronger on the other side.

Which isn't to say that someone necessarily needs her blessing to dramatize her life. Plenty of people find Spears' story movie-worthy, her reputation as one of the biggest pop stars ever is intact no matter what, and if the movie turns out to be so much tripe her fans will make their voices heard online. And surely no one's goal was to render the woman onscreen as anything other than human. 

But as much as any person who has entertained so many people and whose fame turned her into so much grist for the mill, Britney at least deserves to have her story told right.

10/10

11 minutes ago, SexyJeans said:

Her story is movie worthy yes. but as a lifetime movie? :bpo:

giphy.gif

THIS :yeaok: 

- The problem is not the movie itself, the problem is that it's not what really happened or what Britney wants the  world to know about her. :lostney:

- It seems it focuses so much on her struggle years as the main attraction of the movie. Something we and Britney herself have tried so much to fade away and they bring that 2007 stigma again. :squintney:

- The budget is lower than my expectations for this era, therefore the cast is cheap AF! :byebitch:

- The sources for this biographic film are magazines, tabloids and cheap media rumors. How reliable  :jolieoverit:

41 minutes ago, Million Billion said:

- The problem is not the movie itself, the problem is that it's not what really happened or what Britney wants the  world to know about her. :lostney:

- It seems it focuses so much on her struggle years as the main attraction of the movie. Something we and Britney herself have tried so much to fade away and they bring that 2007 stigma again. :squintney:

- The budget is lower than my expectations for this era, therefore the cast is cheap AF! :byebitch:

- The sources for this biographic film are magazines, tabloids and cheap media rumors. How reliable  :jolieoverit:

THIS! :lessons:

I hope Britney meant it when she said she'd write a really good book one day. Can you imagine how much money a publisher would give her for that?

But real question, I know Lifetime has done Elizabeth Taylor, Aaliyah and Whitney, have they ever done this about someone while they were alive?

I just don't see how they can do it without her approval, it's weird.

20 hours ago, Million Billion said:

My worry is that they also will make her look like a backwards Hick, and she's not she's very smart

Archived