Here's A Video Of Britney Working On Her Fitness To Fergie's "Fergalicious"

Jordan Miller

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, TheCharmedTributes1 said:

It already got more than 100k likes and more than 1million views so I got my point proven :hipney: (if you've even read it in your thread, that is :ahhh:)

I didnt sorry i stopped checking :orangu: people are getting too triggered, but yeah i was obviously wrong and I have no problem saying that :mhm:

13 hours ago, Perfect Britney said:

But I thought Britney hasn't worked out since last summer? I thought she gained weight according to some ******** fat ***** on this forum?

Ya really... wtf?? She did not gain weight, she looks amazing!! IMO she looks better than she did 15 years ago.. She had her 20's on her side, she could stay toned but not too much tone. Now she's slaying fitness model status!! At 35 yrs old and 2 kids later I pray to look like that, and  I'm only a few years younger than her. I have current photos of the queen hanging on my wall for motivation!! I'm recovering from a running injury and as soon as I can get going, its on!!  #bodygoals!! 

2 hours ago, Dynasty said:

I didnt sorry i stopped checking :orangu: people are getting too triggered, but yeah i was obviously wrong and I have no problem saying that :mhm:

It's ok! ;) I didn't mean to come off rude if that was the impression :embarrassney: It's just that I think her Google images don't get as many likes because - let's face it - they aren't anything special plus most of the likes come from random ppl and those do not appreciate Britney as person but her as star. So they want only her selfies, hot pictures, pics regarding her work etc... But it's just not her, she's not a person who would promote herself freely and I love her for that. But on the other hand she get a lot of views and likes on her selfies, videos of herself etc... For example Marie Claire pictures. All of them got 100k+ (one of them almost 500k if I'm not wrong) so we have nothing to worry about.

Plus she has 14million+ followers which is great! :feelingmyself:

14 hours ago, itsjosiebitch said:

yeah she says she tries to not lift too heavy because she doesn't want to be bulky. Idk I kinda feel like she was probably lifting heavy during the start of Vegas. Do you think?

I don't think so bc her legs and booty are skinny, her upper body is bulkier bc of yoga, when you practice yoga your legs stays thin and the back, shoulders, biceps and triceps get bigger.  

Archived