So when will Love Me Down eventually

radar89

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

As much as I love it, Love Me Down being the third single is about as likely as a third single even happening... That's a zero out of zero chance. Though I hope Team B proves me wrong and surprises us with something amazing. Just like Blackout, Glory is another critically acclaimed album by the fans yet underrated among the GP. The one era where an album gets a great amount of promotion, it's scheduled with bad timing and the wrong content (PoM).

There are plenty of things to be grateful for too. The album is great, and Britney has been amazing. But in terms of success, it just didn't work. :nyheadache:

8 minutes ago, Iced Tea said:

As much as I love it, Love Me Down being the third single is about as likely as a third single even happening... That's a zero out of zero chance. Though I hope Team B proves me wrong and surprises us with something amazing. Just like Blackout, Glory is another critically acclaimed album by the fans yet underrated among the GP. The one era where an album gets a great amount of promotion, it's scheduled with bad timing and the wrong content (PoM).

There are plenty of things to be grateful for to, the album is great, and Britney has been amazing. But in terms of success, it just didn't work. :nyheadache:

I agree with all of this. :meltdown:

Archived